1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Republican Senators are the won saying Russia interfered with the election.

Anyway, I think we should just all accept Putin as our President. I mean, it would make it all easier.

Plus Putin would be an upgrade over Trump. Yes, a lot of us would be killed in the house cleaning, but that's still an upgrade over Trump

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Interesting that trump supporters defend Russian interference into American elections as something everyone does, including America.

And if trump were to step down or impeached, pence would be neutered. Congress would be in control. Just as it was when Ford became President.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

4. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I'm not defending it. I'm saying it happens. People in power tend to use that power to get what they want. I mean... it happened in the democratic primary. Hillary and her crew did a number on fixing the primaries against Bernie with her DNC shills.

So if Trump is removed and Pence gets a Supreme Court pick you think he will go with Garland? LOL... he will go with some hardcore religious guy.

My Trump support is minimal at best. I do not intend to vote for him in 2020. We shall see what monster the democrats come up with to challenge him. I suspect I will be voting for an independent as I planned on doing in 2016.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

2/3 vote.... that won’t happen. So why would they even bring this up as poltical theatre?

I hope they do try though. From what I’ve saw from when Rosenstein speaks, in an impeachment hearing, he would obliterate these clowns. And when people asked him real questions, he might be able to give more imformation that is not good for Trump.

Such as the Comey firing. I have to believe there is a lot we don’t know about the context of that letter and Rosensteins involvement that will not be good for Trump.

Impeachment isn’t a real thing. It won’t happen in any way that will help Trump. The only real thing Trump can try to do to get himself out of this is to fire everyone at the DOJ and exert ultimate power with a hostile takeover. Then you’ll see all the info currently be held back in the investigation come out anyways.

B-Bob likes this.
  6. fiersdownbelow

cml750 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  7. MystikArkitect

That’s....bad on so many levels.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So many Repubs were getting Russian money they will fight this till the bitter end.

DD

9. NewRoxFan

You are defending. At the very least, you are excusing it. And whatever you think Hillary did, you excuse Russian attacks on America. Again, only a trump supporter would do this.

And if pence would get a ussc nominee in the remaining year or so of trumps term, you think it would be any more conservative than what trump would nominate? And congress would approve? Doubtful.

10. NewRoxFan

Odd, I remember tweets about his the FBI lovers were ducking subpoenas and "deep stating"?

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

The "well, Pence" argument is so odd.

Politics does not matter when we're discussing a group that perhaps knowingly (definitely unknowingly, we can see), placed foreign interests above the integrity of our election. Unless pence is dirty in this, his politics are irrelevant to the important conversation: the independence and integrity of our democracy.

JuanValdez and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. NewRoxFan

How would like to be pence... too scary to replace someone who committed treason.

13. NewRoxFan

14. NewRoxFan

And even more republicans criticize the republican house hearings... embarrassing...

JeffB and No Worries like this.
  15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Boom. Required watching for the hysterical liberals.

The hysterical liberals' emotions are controlled by the narratives the media cooks up simply to stir them up and gain viewers.

17. Buck Turgidson

Hmmm...Maria and Devin on Fox News defending Trump. Sounds legit.

18. dmoneybangbang

Lol. Devon Nunes..... What a farce....

19. NewRoxFan

Manafort *gulp*

No Worries likes this.
  20. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Gates, Papadop, Stone, Manafort, Flynn ?