1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Road Rage: What's you reaction?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Aug 19, 2019.

?

When someone cuts you off or offend your driving ettiquette ideals . . What do you do?

1. Honk the Horn

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Flash the high beams

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  3. Speed up and cut them off

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Something worse (Explain)

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. Shrug it off and let it go.

21 vote(s)
    63.6%
  6. Yell and Scream at them

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Situational.

If someone gets in front of me and I have to change my speed (slow down) or trajectory, that's being cut off. I typically get over, get around them, then get back in front of them. I do it smoothly but make it obvious that they were wrong for cutting me off. No wild gesticulating or screaming.

Flashing your lights, honking your horn or even getting animated is going to tip them off that you're going to get back in front.

Other things like drifting out of your lane or sitting at a green light, both because of using your phone, get a quick honk.

If I see @Roscoe Arbuckle I make sure to zoom in front of him when he's in a line. Again, you have to be subtle and smooth when you do it and juke in at the last minute. Make sure you roll down your window and wave at him to let him know how much you appreciate it.

[​IMG]

2. Roscoe Arbuckle

A few get away with it from time to time. Still means you're a lane clogging *******.