1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report:Investigator Says Evidence Showing Deceased DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was Emailing With WikiLeaks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, May 15, 2017.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Monday during the 10 p.m. ET news broadcast on Fox’s Washington, D.C. affiliate WTTG, correspondent Marina Marraco said an investigation by former D.C. homicide detective Rod Wheeler found that the now-deceased Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich had been emailing with WikiLeaks.

Rich was killed last year in the northwest quadrant of Washington, D.C. According to local police, the incident was likely a botched robbery. However, Rich’s death has been the subject of other speculations given the timing of his death coincided with a WikiLeaks dump of Democratic National Committee emails.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...sed-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-emailing-wikileaks/

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...urder-draws-fresh-conspiracy-theories-n760186

#1 Astrodome, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Deji McGever and JuanValdez like this.
  2. dmoneybangbang

Taking my advice of "who cares if it's true or not" to heart? Maybe a "family PI" found a link between Rich and Wikileaks, but maybe Trump owes Putin bigly?

Slightly off topic.... but Breitbart will allow me to download their special, exclusive 100- day report on the Trump first 100 days administration when I click your link.... I feel so choosen....

3. dmoneybangbang

The reason why I personally find Breitbart so tabloid and opinioned is that they don't offer retractions like most media outlets. I've actually looked into it and there has been 3 retractions in 5 years.

It's some new conservative mantra to never admit you are wrong.... I think it looks weak but enough people think it makes you look strong.

4. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Who knows? I figured it might generate some good back and forth though.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Similar to the golden shower thread.

6. dmoneybangbang

That was just good entertainment... and one could see Trump being a fan of the golden showers.... he just looks the part.

Astrodome likes this.
  7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Botched robbery, huh? Reminds me of the "suicide" of Vince Foster.

pippendagimp likes this.
  8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You know what else is in NW DC? Comet Ping Pong, AKA the headquarters for Hillary Clinton's child sex trafficing ring. Coincidence???

(Am I doing it right?)

B-Bob likes this.
  9. dmoneybangbang

Not at all... you forgot about the satanic cult.... Come on!

10. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I also like how they go with the passive voice here to avoid having to say whom it is exactly that is doing the speculating. "Wingnut Hyperpartisan Breitbart Editors are speculating that he was murdered in retribution by Hillary Clinton for leaking to Wikileaks" doesn't quite have the same ominous feel that the vague, nebulous phrasing creates.

KingCheetah and B-Bob like this.
  11. Spooner

Spooner Member

Do you actually read Breitbart? All of the major news networks around the world are fake news but Breitbart (who was run for years by none other than Steve Bannon and who is owned by Rebekah Mercer's parents) is what you go to. Every comment on that board has grammatical/syntax errors everywhere. You have to be better than this. Seriously man just LOL

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You posted a Breitbart piece because it might generate some good back and forth.

LoL.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Oh **** I remember this .I thought this was some crazy conspiracy non sense. I can't believe Trumpsters were right about this.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Trollololol

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Give us all a freakin' break, OP. Starting a thread from a crap source that's filled with fake news does nothing but give us an idea of how desperate and gullible you and your fellow trump worshippers are, with all due respect. Guess what? The stunning revelation that trump revealed highly classified intelligence that was provided by an ally to the Russian foreign minister, the Russian ambassador, and apparently Russian media (with American media being excluded from the meeting, interestingly enough, and the day after he shocked the country and Congress by firing Comey), isn't going away by pumping propaganda from Bannon's Alt-Right media machine. Here or anywhere else.

Your fake news won't cut it this time. This story was broken by one of the most widely respected newspapers in the country, the same newspaper that broke Watergate and brought down a President. I was a voter then and remember it well. They weren't wrong then, and they aren't wrong now. trump has gone too far. His own party is beginning to back away from the man.

I'm sure you're a nice guy in real life, Astrodome. Anyone with a moniker like that must love Houston. I went to Colt Stadium when the Dome was a hole in the ground, despite the mosquitos. Why don't you wake up and smell the coffee? With all due respect, you are making yourself look foolish. You have been duped.

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Heh... Fox News is now running this story as their headline, while the much less important story of Trump defending divulging "facts" to the Russians is below that story...

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

With the virus situation going on right now no way in hell im clicking that link. Can someone post the story or a better recap?

Is this one of those "pizzagate" stories from the campaign coming back again?

18. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Investigate please! Also keep investigating trump...this is why liberals have been pushing the Russia investigation everyone unloyal to the us needs to be held accountable.

19. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

My apologies to all for posting a link from Breitbart. I will keep it WaPo, HuffPo and CNN in the future. I heard the story from a friend and Breitbarts version of it didn't sound too opinionated so I posted it. We all make mistakes.

20. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

That old chestnut--thanks for the chuckle. At least there was real live, actual special prosecutor!