1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Reminder]Get Your NFL Survivor Going On in ClutchFans Fantasy Sports League Forum!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Lil Pun, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Admins, I was just posting this in the Hangout to remind everybody that wants to play to get their picks in. I will only do this for the first week and will not do it again.

Anybody who wants to play ClutchFans NFL Survivor can go here:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=3106239#post3106239

The rules of the game are posted and if you wish to play your pick needs to be in before the first game of the season starts, that's Thursday at 7:30 PM CDT.

If you want to play go to the above link.

2. Lil Pun

I am going to bump this once today and once tomorrow. This gives everybody notice because the Hangout gets a little more traffic than the Fantasy Sports League forum. So everybody that wants to get in here is your second notice. Get them picks in!

3. Lil Pun

LAST CHANCE!!! Get your pick in by 7:30 PM CDT TODAY!!!