1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Related Thread Function

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Rashmon, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Is the "similar-related thread" function that shows at the bottom of threads now something new or something I have not noticed previously?

Anyone else notice this?

Regardless, I like it.

Clutch likes this.
  2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I just noticed it today.

Rashmon likes this.
  3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I added it Thursday. Glad you like it, @Rashmon.

Rashmon likes this.
  4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Clutch, happy you're adding functionality, but I'm not too enthused about the Similar Threads section. Is there not a way to minimize it or turn it off in settings or something?

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

There isn't currently, unfortunately. Just curious -- since it's at the bottom of threads, how is it bothering you -- Is it slowing things down or just a problem when you're scrolling?

6. JuanValdez

I use the navigation bar at the bottom of a thread to go back to the thread list or to jump to other forums. So, having this box between the end of the conversation and that navigation bar requires another 4 inches of scrolling. Not a big deal.

TheRealist137 likes this.
  7. JuanValdez

I just noticed that threads started by people on your Ignore list that you wouldn't see in the regular thread list are displayed in the Similar Threads list. I'm not saying it's a problem. I simply noticed it.