1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Referees ruined the end

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JW86, Jun 14, 2019.

1. JW86

JW86 Member

Seriously, I want to discuss this in a separate thread because that was flat out awful. It was 112-110, 0.9 seconds left and we already had a long ass wait to get there and then they actually review that last foul when Warriors had 0 time-outs and Kawhi scored anyway. Just let it end there!

Thoughts?

2. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

Also, Kawhi should have gotten the and 1, if they're going to call a foul.

ClutchFam likes this.
  3. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

They gave him for one more point, I do not have a problem for that since the game was already decided.

4. xaos

xaos Member

It would've changed everything

5. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

I liked it. It was fun watching the Warriors players and fans have to hang out there for those extra few minutes despite knowing they lost and to see Raptors players celebrating even before the final whistle

Nelly, Sanctity and don grahamleone like this.
  6. Xopher

Xopher Member

I was waiting for the refs to call a push off on Leonard and give GSW 2 free throws. I bet Silver was too.

7. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

The refs let the Green basket interference go, the the clear offensive foul on Cousins pushing off on Lowry, then the phantom call when Curry tripped on his own feet. There was a crucial no call when Kawhi shot the 3 ball and was fouled. Against the Rockets Warriors are never called for at least 2 or 3 plays when the Rockets defense forced them out of bounce.

Conclusion: The Raptors series exposed moving screens committed by the Warriors that are never called when they play the Rockets, not one. Not only was Durant clearly out of bounce that earlier regular season game but Klay Thompson was out of bounce on many occasions during playoff series against the Rockets. Thompson clearly didn't allow Harden to land in 5 sequences on his 3 point shot. Green deserved a technical for raking Harden in the eyes on 2 different attempts...

The Warriors are more then just favored during the end of games by the officials. It is clearly 8 vs 5.

#7 Sanctity, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019