1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate the last games you beaten or played.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cloudng8, May 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

I dunno if we have one of these but i know we have a movie one so might as well have one of these too. Simple what do you rate the last game you've beaten or played.

Dead space 1 (6/10)

Good game kinda like a resident evil but in space. Liked the new ideas of chopping off the limbs to kill the monsters. Takes a little more skill.

Dead space 2(8/10)

wayyyyyyy better then the first one with better graphics... monsters are everywhere in this game and i died so many times. Everything that was wrong with the first one they made sure to fix in this one.

2. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

Galaga - 9/10

3. Nero

Nero Member

Borderlands: 8/10

I love me a massive loot-grind mixed with sniping and driving and questing. Loads of fun. Have not finished all of the add-on content yet though. Those things are HARD.There have been several the last couple of years, but that is the most recent. If you have not tried it yet, give it a whirl, it can be had cheap, and it is definitely a fun departure from all of the Halo-wannabe games out there. The art style is very unique and fun.

4. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Gears of War 3... 9/10 - It would have been a 10/10 had it been a little longer. I picked it up at midnight and I beat it at midnight the following night. That's the fastest I've beaten any game :/

5. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Uncharted 3: 10!

6. NateNate

NateNate Member

I realized I'm just not a gamer.. i don't have the attention span i used to when i was under 18...

I bought an xbox for Christmas and these are the game i have bought

Singularity- sucks balls
    Gears of war 2- just couldn't get into it
    Madden 12- only one i play
    Mw3- i suck, can't shoot ****
    Marvel vs capcom 3- cool arcade game, too busy though
    Batman arkhom city- bought last night, favorite so far

I've yet to actually finish any of these games... i suck

7. VanityHalfBlack

That's how I am with games nowadays... You're more of a collector than you are gaming, which is what I'm doing.. I just bought an Atari 7800 recently, looks cool on the coffee table...

8. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Yea i waste more then half a year waiting for the games i want, then fly by them fast :(

9. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

NBA 2k12: 9.5/10 - This is the greatest sports game I have ever played.

Red Dead Redemption: 9/10 - I have almost finished the game and despite not having seen the ending (which I heard is great), I can comfortably label this game amazing. Outstanding environment in regards to scenery, graphics, and sound. Great voice acting with likable characters. Intriguing story. Gunplay that is enjoyable AND replayable.

10. Beck

Beck Contributing Member

just played basketball...I give it a 9/10

11. Relentless

Relentless Member

Gears of war is awesome! I hope the next one lives up to this!

12. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Fortune Street. 6.5/10

13. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Journey. 9.9/10

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

2K12 - 6/10

In the end, you just kind of get bored of the same ole 48 minutes repeated 82 times plus playoffs.

15. RedNation

Isn't that basketball though? If you actually play 82 games with 12 minute quarters, one season would probably last you the amount of time until the next game comes out. I'm still playing my player. I played small forward for a while but am gonna do either C or pg now.

16. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Gears of War 3 - 9/10
    Loses a point because I didn't particularly love the ending and Anvil Gate wasn't anywhere near what I imagined from the books. Gameplay was still awesome though.

Mass Effect 3 - 9/10
    Loses a point because of the ending, but only one point because the last 15 minutes should and doesn't spoil the other 40 hours of pure awesomeness.

Trials: Evolution - 9/10
    Super fun and super addicting.

17. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

Final Fantasy 13.2 - 5/10

Graphics were amazing but the game was extremely boring and confusing. Going to the past,present and future was dumb and should stick with and original formula. They did fix a lot of issues from the first part but still not enough to save this game. Also the music blows from the previous final fantasy series.

18. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Last game I beat

Batman - Arkham City (10/10): One of the few games of the last 5 years to keep my attention throughout the entire game and to keep me playing even after I've beaten the game. Even with all the Riddler's challenges and extra quests, I still wish I had more to do in this game (though I guess I could do the challenge maps). Amazing game.

Last game I played

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim (8/10): My biggest complaint about this game is that there is way too much to do. I've played about 10 hours, haven't strayed too far from the main quest, and I'm still unsure of what the story line is or who I'm fighting for or against. This has been my complaint about every Elder Scrolls game since Morrowind, but this one seems to be the worst in this regard. Never have I so quickly become completely oblivious to a game's story line. I'll continue to play this one, though I've taken a bit of a break from gaming altogether.

19. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Beat Red Dead Redemption in March. Stopped playing it for a while. I'm working on getting to 100% Almost there.

20. RedNation

Forgot 'charted 3: 9/10