1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Questions about Houston Rodeo concert seating

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by akash22, Mar 1, 2005.

1. akash22

akash22 Member

Hey... I have to get my sister a birthday gift, and I know she was interested in one of the Rodeo concerts. I havent been to any concerts at Reliant, so I have no clue if its worth it to buy tickets in the 3rd and 4th levels. Here are the prices:

** ROWS 1-8 IN FRONT OF FIELD LEVEL SEATING **
    US $77.00

CLUB LEVEL SEATING / 2ND LEVEL FROM FLOOR / ROWS A-V
    US $26.00 - US $30.00

FIELD LEVEL SEATING / ROWS A-Z THEN ROWS AA-JJ
    US $20.00 - US $21.00

LOGE LEVEL SEATING / 3RD LEVEL FROM FLOOR / ROWS A-M
    US $19.00

UPPER LEVEL SEATING / 4TH LEVEL FROM FLOOR / ROWS A-T
    US $16.00

I know I am looking into this pretty late, but in case I can get tickets (maybe through a ticket agency?), whats the best value under $30? Right now, the concerts that my sister would be interested in only have $19 and $16 seats through ticketmaster. Can you see from these levels? Thanks for any help

2. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Most shows are pretty much sold up to the 600 level. You can get tickets from a ticket broker but also check ebay. A friend was looking for tickets to the Kenny Chesney or Rascal Flatts concerts and they had a pretty decent variety of tickets on there and the prices were a little less than some of the brokers.

3. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Last time I went to Rodeo is in 2003. We bought the 26 dollars tickets for the day Ray Charles was performing, and they are actually pretty good seats, only few rows up from field level.

4. Houstonrocketss

These are action seats, you get free food and drink with those except alcoholic drinks

5. akash22

akash22 Member

Thanks for the info guys... i guess ill have to go through ebay if anything. tickets agency prices are ridiculous... has anybody ever sat in the 500 or 600 sections (3rd, 4th levels at $19, $16)?

6. akash22

akash22 Member

sorry to bring this up again... but i went to the alicia keys concert last night. i bought standing room only tickets for only $16, where you stand behind the 100s sections. not too bad, but it gets tiring standing there. lots of families with little kids left half way into the concert, so we just went and sat in those seats.

also saw ryan bowen and jon barry, with barrys family. he seemed nice. not too many people noticed them on their way in