1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Questionable Homicide: Aaron Hernandez

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by sugrlndkid, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

BTW

May sounds crazy but .. . I've always wondered
    What happens to his money . . .goes on his books? Next of Kin?

Rocket River

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He still has it and could pass it to his fiancee and kid......unless he wants to blow it on futile attempts at appeals. If I was him I wouldn't even bother, I'd just pay the lawyers, pass what's left of my money to my kid or fiancee, and do my time. He's still got 2 counts of murder coming against him, he's never going to step foot outside of prison again....why not do what you can for your kid?

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I think his goose is cooked either way.

He is running out of money and they have a murder weapon and witness on his next case.

Hernandez should have won this case.

I am honestly surprised. Either way he is getting the death penalty on the next one.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's no death penalty in Massachusetts so there's no way he could get the death penalty, but he'll never be out of prison with 3 separate life sentences without the possibility of parole.

5. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

The Patriot Way!

6. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

He still has one more major trial with even more evidence against for the double murder...I can assurdely state that Aaron Hernandez will have NO more money after everything is said and done...The lawyers he has employed will drain him every last dollar, and then when he is completely indigent...he will be assigned the public defender to take over the case...

7. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I did not know that.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Which is why he should just cut he losses, pay the lawyers for what they've already done, plead guilty in the other case and give what's left of his money to his kid.

9. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Deadpan posted this juror's reaction to being asked if she'd pursue a book deal:
    [​IMG]

The jury looks pretty hispanic. Interesting...

10. dback816

dback816 Member

What does this have anything to do with anything.

But man, how do you go about getting involved in THREE murder cases while being a pro athlete?

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>BREAKING: Massachusetts prison announces lifetime contract extension with Aaron Hernandez</p>&mdash; Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden) <a href="https://twitter.com/FauxJohnMadden/status/588348972466450432">April 15, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. Mprice

Mprice Member

LOL! :grin:

13. ROCKETS1972

ROCKETS1972 Member

it a case where his ego whent in to the statasphier he thought he could get a way with murder he tought that his celeberty woulg get him out of it he might have done as many as five he aparintly killed two over a spilled drink if true he was killing people for stupid reasons

1 person likes this.
  14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I had a stroke reading this.

2 people like this.
  15. Sajan

Sajan Member

lmao. was that spanish?

16. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Lol, it was on a dead thread too. That had to have been thumb typed on a cell phone.

17. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

That's what I originally thought, but you wouldn't accidentally type 'statasphier', 'celeberty', or 'aparintly'. My next best guess would be drunk... hopefully?

18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I've heard about instances of monetary restitution to the victims' families as part of some criminal judgments, I wonder what the criteria are for requesting or granting that.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

From the Aaron Hernandez diary

Letter to a girl named "Rachel" who wrote him/asking for his autograph.

"...and what all you fake fans who was easily convinced by the media could all follow the instructions following this sentence and I'll give you a few different ways:
    1. Tie a cinder block to your ankles and jump in a deep body of water!
    2. Make a noose, tie it from the railing of a second level staircase, put your neck through it, make sure it's very tight and jump!
    (I prefer #3)
    3. Buy the most powerful firecracker in the world that's possible to buy, tie it to your face with duct tape, light it and wait for your head to explode. ;P LOL

Point being, I could care less what y'all think but I had to respond to you because you were dumb enough to talk crazy, give me an address, and lastly, actually ask for my autograph! You're one of a kind. ..."

"Anyways, yes I actually could watch TV and the games; I have a TV in my cell! And yes I still root for my squad and still love all the ones I loved. The closest I was with was probably Brady in whom I love to death and always will and only hope the best for them. But was cool with Julez, Branch(I ****ed with and got mad love for) and "The BEST TE ever to walk on a football field" Gronk! I could go on for a while but many prolly switched on me like you and the rest of the fake no loyalty havin motha ****as in the world but my love for them will never change. And fake ass non loyal Kraft who told me he loved me every time he seen me but obviously shows his word ain't **** but my love was real and still love all them cuz I'm not a phony like many of them! But I watch every game faithfully cheering them on and always will cuz I have love for so many of them! Well if you followed the instructions I gave you or plan on it, go for #3, seems the most fun. Or if you're a fighter, try the cinder blocks and you'll be one of the??? to hit the true bottom of the ocean unless you explode from the pressure but that seems fun too! Well here's your autograph you weirdo! ..."

#499 J.R., Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  20. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member