1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Politico]The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheresTheDagger, Dec 19, 2017.

1. TheresTheDagger

Anyways, the thread isn't solely about the inspection process, but about one more astonishing cost to make this "at best" very flawed deal.

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Iran to the Democratic party is somehow similar to Israel for the Republicans, after all ,the so called Islamic Revolution had Jimmy Carter's blessings from the beginning,
    the most outrageous part of the nuclear deal is the part in which Obama granted 2800 Green cards to relatives of the Iranian regime, while an average Iranian sell their children,kidney,..... etc just to survive

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't think he felt a particular need to just get any sort of win, as you imply here. I think they thought the Iran deal was worth pursuing and would benefit America, so they got it. I don't know if the deal was wise or unwise, and I don't really think any of us know enough about everything going on there to have an educated opinion on it. I trusted Obama to make the best decision he could make, and now I guess I'll have to trust Trump to make the best decision he can make.

4. JuanValdez

Umm, no not at all similar.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

Differences melt down in front of AIPAC,both have the same agendas but uses different approach at least to when it comes to ME

the only threat to Israel used to be from this guy

He was considered a pro- Americans, he had a secret nuclear program and an educated middle class nation behind him...., months after this interview, he beacme history.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...i-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

6. JuanValdez

@Exiled, still disagree but why are you still talking about the Shah and Jimmy Carter? Not to say history is irrelevant but some things have happened since then that have changed the landscape.

7. dmoneybangbang

LOLOLOLOLOL

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

One of the most cuddled president this country ever had. The amount of **** this man got away with is unbelievable.

9. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Damn that dog for cuddling with Obama! Real men obviously cuddle p*****s.

[​IMG]

mdrowe00 and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Iran Nuke Deal - that horrible deal Republicans don't want to get rid of!

11. cml750

cml750 Member

That poor little dog must have been terrified. o_O;)

R0ckets03 likes this.
  12. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Nothing new from this author. The right wingers and "liberal" hawks are still frothing at the mouth to attack Iran or at least have it as a boogie man.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Secret Frontstory of How Obama halted the Iranian Nuke Program."