1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Panasonic Smart Viera 50" 1080p Plasma TV

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by theogcasey, Jul 15, 2017.

1. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

Gauging interest on this set (model TC-P50UT50). It's one of the last plasma models that Panasonic ever made and the picture quality is still phenomenal. I'll always be a fan of plasma displays. There is no burn in on the panel at all.

This has been my bedroom TV for a few years so it honestly hasn't gotten very much use. I know the home theater 3D fad is dead, but this TV is 3D capable and I'll include the glasses. I can provide pictures if desired.

Looking for $250, or best offer.