1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our Great allies the despotic Saudis kill a Washington Post Journalist.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

this Mccarthisim was created by Saod Qahtani ( a former tea boy who became the de facto President of SA) by spreading his agenda over the internet to assassin opponent's reputation , cyber Indulgences of extremistism, whoreisim or atheistism depending on the situation circumstances

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/...audi-royal-court-adviser-181020125449478.html

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing I said was inaccurate or in any way related to "McCarthyism". If an accurate description of who a person is serves to "assassin their reputation", then it merely means that some people had a false impression of who they were.

If you want to refute any of the things I've said about Khashoggi, by all means, try to do so.....but you just waiving your hand and calling it "McCarthyism" isn't going to get you very far. Nothing that I said was a secret, I even used the guy's own words so I'm not sure how you'd even go about attempting to debunk anything I said, but you are free to try.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your arguments have been shut down and just aren't accurate. Khashoggi had been working towards a democratic government which of course is not what the Saudi royals wanted. You are bringing up anything you can to smear the guy, but it isn't honest or accurate. His main goal for the past several years was to start and work toward pro-democracy groups. His writings, actions, and interviews all prove this. Here is one of them.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...abia-democracy-mbs-watch-180323103543171.html

Your dishonest slandering of a murdered journalist is shameful.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Literally everything I said was both honest and accurate, I even used his own words. You don't like it because it hurts your narrative. When you are a monarchy and someone is "working towards a democratic government" in order to overthrow the monarchy and create an Islamic State, that would make that person an enemy of the state. I'm not sure how that's not self evident.

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I guess that’s Bobby. The thing is, it’s not his idea or critical thinking that led him here. The “your” is missing the target. He is a victim of the conspiracy theories he has ingested.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

SMH, look up what I've said and try to disprove any of it. It's not "conspiracy theory", it's an accurate portrayal of who the man was. I mean, I even used his own words so you are simply going to have to do better than this.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

gettyimages-72381679-1024x1024.jpg
    House of Saud had a very decent run that maybe comes to an end with MBS, how hard is it to comprehend that , its not only Jamal opinion but to many who are deeply concerned for the fate of their country .Lets go back to Jamal era of geopolitical time line :

• 70s were cool even in Saudi Arabia , big hair ,funky cloths and giant cassette speaker photos ,and most youngster that time had a crush on this blind women performer btisam lutfi.jpg
    • 80s were by a landslide so different , the Grand Mosque was captured by a radical Sunni group led by a guy who convince his followers that he is the Messiah juhiman.jpg
    • Next comes Khomeini and his very determined worshipers who made multi attempts to take over the Grand Mosque stomping on civilians while shouting : Death to Israel and USA
    • irn.jpg
    • At that time King Fahad was in power , he was mid-core performer, I may grade him "F" if it was in different era . He had an endless apatite to money ,gambling and womens ,probably he wished if he lived in Vegas forever b ,but he was forced to display his religious affection to enhance his pubic image , He named him self " the custodian of the two holy mosques " ,built tons of mosques, spreads millions copies of Q'uran and gave away unlimited power to religious factions , it was his way of out- dueling his rival in Tehran . When the CIA suggested sending Jihadies to Afghanistan , he could not be any happier , it will create a vacuum that sucks all religious Rambo~s and they will never makes it back

• ok ,they made it back , Fahd plan was to jail the extremist among them, it did it work out as anticipated, soon after the Birth of Qiyada took place in the 90s
    • what Jamal has to do with that ? he was the Saudi intelligence long term Islamisits and Jihadies agent and expert who at a late stage thought of MBS as a dangerous and unfit leader
    4201627204140.jpg

#387 Exiled, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

being a journalist is not treasonous! Why do you hate the 1st amendment? Surely you love the 2nd but whos on first? I mean what! No I mean dictatorship! You want a dictatorship? Because this is how you get a dictatorship. You cannot murder a journalist in foreign soil consulate. It is absolutely different. The fact that you cant see that is disturbing.

The funny part (with a large dash of sad and strange) is even saudi arabia is admitting it is wrong and is looking to execute these guys. So you are arguing a point that even crazy saudi arabia isnt even trying. So its literally just you.

Being part of the free press isnt dangerous. Your comments are dangerous, unamerican and downright creepy! Wow!£

This thread is not for you and I suggest you move on to another topic. As much as you post here I am shocked at how bad you are at stating any coherent argument and in end its propaganda straight from a fringe talking point that even the saudis wont try. You are a wow in general this sums it up:

in same post:

LOL
    Put the keyboard down my man this is not for you. please stop.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You aren't following along. The statement "a person can be a "journalist" and a terrorist at the same time" is not accusing any specific person of being a terrorist, it's just an accurate statement. It was also an accurate statement that Khashoggi was involved in treasonous behavior against his country. You simply can't dispute those facts.

I suppose at this point I should give up trying to help you understand what I'm saying because somehow you always jump to the wrong conclusions no matter how easy I make what I'm saying to understand and you never comment on what I'm actually saying. Perhaps this just isn't a conversation we can have and I'm fine with that. I'll continue having it with others who follow along with what I'm saying.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Screenshot_20181215-013541_YouTube.jpg download (2).jpeg

semi government media outlet claim MBS was chosen again for person of the year

IBTL likes this.
  11. biff17

biff17 Member

Bobby you have yet to prove anything about your claim that he was a terrorist or trying to overthrow the Saudi government.

please post anything to back up your claims or stop lying.

the only thing you can point to is that he had tied to the Muslim brotherhood but even that is murky about what they were.

now you are claiming he was plotting to overthrow the gov how do you know this?

IBTL likes this.
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If you followed along, i never claimed that he was a terrorist, but I have backed up the claim that he was trying to overthrow the government. There were intercepts proving this. By all means look for them.

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

US senate making a statement we are not going to allow the first amendment to be compromised!

You absolutely do not kill journalists in foreign soil consulates!

The evidence is clear it was a kill mission ordered by bone saw himself.
    Pretty sure usa is cool with saudi addressing sovereign threat terrorists within reason....

But !!! You do not kill free press journalists in consulates on foreign soil! That will never be cool! Still cant believe that would even be an argument here but this bbs is an open forum for all levels of lucidity to post. I must remind myself that. My bad.

good luck with that thanks for chuckle.

LOL mental health in the united states is a big concern. In fact I encourage individual1 here to listen to ben shapiro advice and consider being commited. No one is following along since it is incoherent crazy talk.thankfully I believe that is already the case here and we are getting to see full van gogh style hallucinations from mental hospital gurney. Hopefully. Its diarrhea of the hand and brain manifested in word form on a backpage basketball bbs. Fascinating albeit it on a low level.
    Remember you can never argue with a crazy mind. The real concern is that folks with mental health issues are kept away from guns and identified early. Im identifying here as many have done and I just hope the proper attention is being made. Anyone with closer situation I appreciate letting me know since I have a mild level of concern. Dm and let me rest easy knowing there is a padded room and a healthy amount of straight jacket time?

Im not close enough but I think of the whole "Why didnt someone say something? " i havent read them but there was a bunch of threads about the matter.. I hope the proper care and guardianship is taking place. I bit only because I dont want to erode freedom and feel strongly about freedom and the freedom of the press.

I appreciate the laughter entertainment but we all need to be careful for the patient and all around. Im getting adam lanza vibes at times and all I can say is = not cute

In this case it is a lot easier to find when the patient is stating arguments surrounded in *if* statements..

So things like you could be a pit bull ..IF... you had a snout!

If you had antlers you could be blixen perhaps even rudolph IF we can add in a red nose!! F it you have a red nose ..you are rudolph we all know its you! You see?!? it is *sorta* fun.
    I used to walk my dog and this dude would sit inside a shopping cart strumming his guitar. It was somewhat entertaining and I struck up a conversation.

We became friends but his mental health was always a big factor in being able to speak to him. He would say off the wall things and be stubborn like this bobby guy. Sometimes he believed it so much you could have given him a lie detector test and he would pass.

I believed him myself sometimes! There are moments when crazy can sound believable. Example - me telling him I was heading to vegas and was going to do some roulette since it was mindless red or black.
    He got in my face tough guy style ( like this bobby cat) and started arguing fiercely I needed to play craps because it was all about the 'come line' and the 'pass line' that I needed to listen to him

He was convincing but I knew he was bonkers just like booby can sound convincing sometimes.
    I didnt play craps since I didnt understand it well enough.

Fast forward to a few years later and he tells me he won some tickets to las vegas for flight and hotel. He asks all these girls to go and they all shoot him down. He comes to me last minute and asks me if I wanted to go since no girl will go. I figured f - it might as well go to vegas with this crazy guy.
    We get there and hes like 'what do we do?' Im like 'lets go win some f-ing money!'

coming down the escalators i swear I felt like I was with rain man.

We walked straight to the craps tables because just like with bobbythegant i tend to want to give benefit of the doubt that he wasnt just straight up bonkers. There might be a kernel of truth embedded there in crazy town?

At the craps table the moment of truth came and the realization was that i had been believing and buying into the idea that this guy knew anything about craps. He had been so sure! Turns out I knew more than him about craps which is nothing! People can say they know something or argue some cockamamie angle and at end of day it might be ok to just accept they are nuts.

To an extent it is ok just cant take anything too serious. But hope that the guns are not near and a positive for patient and society approach is made. It really takes a whole village hopefully these unhinged warning signs are being managed.

We as a group do need to be mindful of 'if you see something, say something'

I will try not to bite and I wont put on ignore ( thats no fun) and continue to monitor as part of my duty to society. It gets a little manifestoish to me sometimes and I dont have the bandwidth to consume that amount of content ..so we will all need to be mindful collaborate for catching actionable crazy talk or threats and try to be a positive force. The guns need to be inventoried and kept well away especially when the hallucinations are at peak as we are seeing.

14. biff17

biff17 Member

No you have backed up nothing you just keep repeating it without a link or anything.

i have looked it up and there is nothing remotely legitimate saying such not even Fox news.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

All that says is that you aren't very good at looking things up. No worries guy, it's not a big deal.

16. biff17

biff17 Member

No all that shows is that you have yet to post or link anything to prove your point.

So show you are not lying or STFU.

i mean how hard is it Google search.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Clearly it was hard for you to successfully do a Google search or you wouldn't be continuing to die on this hill. Again, nothing I've said is in any way untrue, but if people don't feel like doing their homework but still feel like running their mouths about it, there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm fine with agreeing to disagree if you don't feel like looking things up and instead sticking with whatever media narrative you were fed.

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Netflix caved ($$$?) and removed the Hasan Minaj episode that was posted in here

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

sammy likes this.