1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Opening Day Ticket Prices

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by texans1095, Feb 26, 2018.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Opening day is sold out. He won't miss you. :)

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I still see tickets for sale. Are you sure?

I mean if the media tries to show up the Houston fan base by saying opening day is not sold after winning the world series it's directly due to the price. I shelled out a lot of money for 1 WS game and two playoff games. No way am I paying the same amount for a regular season game.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Weird. When I typed that their web site showed no opening day tickets (unless you buy season tickets).

4. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Re-sale tickets?

5. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

No. Just went to the Astros mlb site for opening day. Can still buy at several levels.

6. cardpire

cardpire Member

Weird to me that there are people who don't understand that this is a business.

7. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I'm guessing more tickets are being released the closer to the season we get as they are balancing saving tickets for potential season tickets and trying to sell as many overall tickets as possible.

8. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

Last year, my buddies and I got some plan where it was every weekday home game in April and May for like $60 and they email you where your seat is a couple hours before gametime. Does anyone know if they are doing that again this year? I assume it is more expensive but still might be worth it.