1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Trump for President 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, May 22, 2019.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Cheese heads have no brains.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Back before Cruz decided to suck up and kiss ass, he spoke the real truth. That was before Trump won.

Cruz: “This man is a pathological liar”

“This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth, and in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology text book, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying,” Cruz told reporters on May 3. “The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist—a narcissist at a level I don’t think this country’s ever seen. Donald Trump is such a narcissist that Barack Obama looks at him and goes, ‘Dude, what’s your problem?' "The man is utterly amoral. Morality does not exist for him,” Cruz added. “Donald is a bully. … Bullies come from a deep, yawning cavern of insecurity.”

I'd say Cruz was dead on accurate in his description before he decided to choose power and money over his true beliefs.

Andre0087 likes this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's not forget these from Lindsey Graham back when he still had a spine.

FranchiseBlade and JayGoogle like this.
  4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

It has been apparent from the beginning that Donald Trump's only interest in the possibility of a worldwide COVID-19 pandemic is how it might affect the stock market. He publicly ignored it until the point at which the stock market became involved. Now that the markets are cratering, he and his team of thing-sayers have things to say, all of them centered on the notion that, as far as the markets ought to be concerned, everything is fine.

Trump himself, however, continues to abide by the main rule of narcissistic personalities: Everything that is good is happening because of me. Everything that is bad is happening because somebody opposes me. In Donald Trump's estimation, the stock markets are falling not in reaction to rapidly expanding economic disruptions caused by the spreading illness and worldwide attempts to stop it, but because Bernie Sanders is running for president and the markets believe he has "a real chance" of winning the election.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Member

[​IMG]

#486 cml750, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    MiddleMan likes this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump will use anything as an opportunity. He can use this as a pretext to cancel elections for public safety and declare martial law. The man is eviscerating institutions that could oppose him by putting loyalists in so he can have total power.

This is a real possible outcome. Trumpsters are drooling at the prospect they can have a leader with absolute power so they can finally do what they please to make America whatever they want again and take us back to 1860.

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Smh lol

Nook and Andre0087 like this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why would you make those claims? We haven't seen any evidence that Trump intends to not abide by election results, or declare martial law.

I think it's reasonable to presume that he will complain if he loses.

Os Trigonum and Astrodome like this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

It's like asking how do I know a snake will bite.

This is what demagogues do. This is what narcissists who worship totalitarianism do. The playbook in history bears this out.

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You know a snake will bite because they have done it before and there is a history of them doing that.

Trump hasn't done that before. Yes, it is possible he would try it. It is also possible that he would try and use martial law to build a monster truck racecourse on the White House lawn. We know he panders to plenty of folks that enjoy Monster Trucks. But putting out dozens of unsubstantiated predictions only muddies the waters of examining all of the crap he's already actually done.

Jayzers_100, King1 and Os Trigonum like this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

People are underestimating him. I don't think people see the clear and present danger he represents.

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Do you think the Military and police force will obey his orders for marshall law if he losses?

14. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

If he attempted it, I don't see a way that it would be successful.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  15. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

The way things are going, he probably won't have to do any of that, the Democrats are doing a pretty good job of trying to keeping him in office.

King1, Nook, Astrodome and 1 other person like this.
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

With judges loyal to him, the Senate loyal to him, and the JD gutted and made loyal to him, along with the fact that a majority of the police force and military is already loyal to him....combine that with the fact that confidence in our elections has been lowered and you have a real scary threat such as coronavirus in which his loyalist NHS appointment declares it an emergency and that no one should be gathering to vote - yes, you have all the ingredients for him to take emergency powers.

We have to stop being complacent now. People think the unthinkable can not happen until it does and then they see their folly.

I'm telling you - it's coming as plain as day. Trump wants to be dictator. Look who he admires. Look who is his mentor. All roads point to this direction.

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I disagree the majority of military is loyal to him and I don't think the Police will go to war over him.

18. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

The fact that we are even talking about the possibility that he will not leave the office if he loses the election and the military might back him is the biggest reason we need to vote him out of office, I don't get all this Bernie bro or anyone in the Democrat party that will not vote for whomever is at the top of the ticket, that is just so pathetic.

Nook, mdrowe00 and jiggyfly like this.
  19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

True.

20. HTM

HTM Member

This is truly unhinged. We actually have a record of Trump and his party getting pummeled in 2018 and by and large accepting the results and the democratic process.

The idea that Trump will not accept the 2020 election results is just unhinged... crazy really.