1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Danielle Stella for Congress thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I.D.I.O.T.

tenor.gif

B-Bob likes this.
  2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Who knew?

I'm impressed by this. The Guardian must have a hell of a Twin Cities bureau to scoop everyone about this development:

A pro-Trump Republican candidate for Congress who is aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar in Minnesota has been charged with a felony after allegedly stealing from stores.

Danielle Stella was arrested twice this year in Minneapolis suburbs over allegations that she shoplifted items worth more than $2,300 from a Target and goods valued at $40 from a grocery store. She said she denied the allegations.

Stella, a 31-year-old special education teacher, was reported this week to be a supporter of the baseless “QAnon” conspiracy theory about Donald Trump battling a global cabal of elite liberal paedophiles

I follow politics fairly closely. I'd never heard of Stella before. Had you? Impressive bit of reporting by the Guardian, I gotta say.

I'm pretty sure I saw the Elite Liberal Paedophiles open for the Del Fuegos at the Turf Club back in '88.

https://mrdilettante.blogspot.com/2019/07/who-knew.html?m=1

mdrowe00, B-Bob and BaselineFade like this.
  4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

President Trump is inspiring so many people to run for office.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

She's absolutely perfect.

6. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We have top men working to unsest Ilhan Omar right now.

Top...

Men....

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Serious question: is she or was she deaf?

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

They see his lack of nuance and his lack of ability to speak coherent sentences consecutively and say to themselves "Donald Trump is breaking glass ceilings for idiots to run for higher office".

mdrowe00 and JayGoogle like this.
  9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

for all you Stella fans out there. can't vouch for any of this, I didn't watch it.