1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Browns @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 11, 2017.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Florio says he would be a smart man to show up in 7 days(that has been the rumor).

There is a certain tag the Texans can use on him if they are feeling bitter that would prolong his Free Agency process.

2. Nimo

Nimo Member

Same can be said about how to defend the Texans. Remember, the Texans won the division with a "Terribad" QB last year

3. Nimo

Nimo Member

I agree about game 1 but it still counts as a road division win for them. The next time they meet it will be a road game for the Texans. Not a gimme. I will feel more comfortable about their chances if they can deal with the pass rush of Seattle and LA.

4. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

We know our rights

5. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

I honestly don’t think
    [​IMG]

Fulgore and Mr. Clutch like this.
  6. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Sure. But the other teams were also awful when the Texans won.

I think the Texans are good enough to win more games than the Jaguars this year.

7. Nimo

Nimo Member

The Titans weren't awful last year.

I agree the Texans are good enough. Just saying that there is still a long way to go.

If my math is correct, the Colts will be #1 in the division if they win tonight lol

8. conquistador#11

Cole Should only miss the Seahawks game +colts, unless he decides to get some in and out burger and contracts mad cow disease ending his career. At this point, I wouldn't rule it out. Freaking football gods.

#568 conquistador#11, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Fullcourt likes this.
  9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Better than our usual season-ending variety.

10. SuraGotMadHops

Browns must be kicking themselves for trading that Watson pick.

[​IMG]

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Coach Hue Jackson named DeShone Kizer the Browns' starting quarterback for Week 7 against the Titans.

There's some speculation the Browns benched Kizer in Week 6 at Houston to avoid a Kizer-Deshaun Watson matchup after the Browns passed on Watson, who is playing at an MVP level, in order to come back and take Kizer 40 picks later. Kevin Hogan was dreadful in his start, and Jackson is going back to the rookie Kizer. Kizer has far more upside as a thrower and runner, but he has to cut down on the turnovers and sacks taken for this Cleveland offense to get off the mat.

red5rocket likes this.
  12. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fulgore and J.R. like this.