1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NRA Civil War

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Jun 29, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

A link between Butina and the trump campaign and transition team...

conquistador#11 likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

3. conquistador#11

inviting her to a styx concert, that one made me laugh.
    how do you say no to that?
    [​IMG]

B-Bob likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

Guessing a hawt russian girl warranted the best styx moves...

[​IMG]

5. NewRoxFan

trump aide: “I wonder which prominent Republican political figures she hasn't come across"...

Former Trump campaign aide was in alleged Russian agent's social network
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...ssian-agents-social-network/story?id=57033322

6. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

People act like she's a sexy femme fatale, but to me she looks like Bobby Budnik from Salute Your Shorts.

DonnyMost and NewRoxFan like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

I thought the "a" in nra stood for America, but its starting to look like the "r" in nra stands for russia?

8. NewRoxFan

Hmm... interesting. Wonder if she offers new information on the nra, on people surround trump and his campaign?

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Likely she has flipped and is now cooperating.

Probably knows she is dead if she goes back East.

10. NewRoxFan

Holy cow... butina's boyfriend, email and handwritten notes evidence. What a smocking gun!

Deckard and SamFisher like this.
  11. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Interesting timing; Trump cancelled the meeting with Putin less than two weeks ago and offered a (meek) rebuke of Putin over his actions in the Ukraine. Might be delving into conspiracy theory territory, but could this be Putin showing Trump who’s boss?

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. NewRoxFan

Interesting to see putin use a very trump-like description of butina, all that was missing was "she was a coffee girl"

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

The other quotable, regarding a 2015 meeting of NRA insiders and Sergey Lavrov: "Butina sent the Russian Official a message, which was translated as saying “We should let them express their gratitude now, we will put pressure on them quietly later.”" Without much context, it sounds so sinister! :)

NewRoxFan likes this.
  14. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...Putin definitely is on top in his relationship with the Donald...

...in more ways than one...

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Putin strongly denies it. That should be good enough for Trump.

MadMax likes this.
  16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This post is worth repeating in the context of the close relations between Russian intelligence and the leadership of the NRA. Why? It illustrates the true interest of the NRA leadership. And what is that? Lining their pockets, filling their bank accounts by sucking money from the members of that organization who believe anything the NRA tells them, mistakenly thinking that they have their best interests in mind regarding gun control and preventing any regulation at all. That isn't the interest of the NRA leadership, though. It is purely mercenary in exploiting their members for their own gain. The post from @CometsWin illustrates it perfectly. It's an attempt to get members to buy insurance for sometime so rare that you are more likely to get hit by lightning, in my opinion.

The topper? Now it has been revealed that they have been coopted by Russian intelligence via a female agent, Butina, who appears to have slept her way through the NRA leadership, while making contacts with members of the trump campaign organization. A very busy girl. As an aside, I hope she insisted that they use condoms. After all, the greedy NRA leadership has shown themselves to be pretty dirty in a host of ways. Lying to their members, misleading members of Congress, among other things, like cozying up to the Russians. I won't even attempt to describe the dirt covering the trump organization, with trump offering an example for them all.

NRA members? They are making fools of you all, while taking your money for themselves. Don't think so? Look up the salaries of the NRA leadership. They are making a bundle off of you. Butina? She has made fools of the NRA and the trump organization, and is busy paying for it, while spilling her guts to the FBI. The irony? Democrats have done nothing to limit gun sales, which actually increased while Obama was president, who was an NRA target while he was running for office and the entire time he was in the White House, their "boogeyman" when crying about how their guns would be taken away. Utter nonsense, of course, and barely concealed racism aimed at President Obama.

#196 Deckard, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    mdrowe00 likes this.
  17. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I wonder if President Obama might consider writing his own The Art of the Deal book...

...he sure did sell a lot of people on what kind of a hideous Negro boogeyman he was.
    ...even had me going there for a little while...

...I wonder why I never thought of a herring like a fake birth certificate to pitch at any marketing meetings...

Deckard likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

19. NewRoxFan

20. NewRoxFan

"Lordy... let there be tapes."