1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Week 4

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Sep 23, 2019.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Back to the drawing board, Cowboys. The offense was awful.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  2. Mr. Space City

Dak trash. Cowboys frauds. Lose to a QB that can't even throw the ball 20+ yards.

Cupcake schedule bit them in the ass, had them thinking they were legit.

conquistador#11 and tmoney1101 like this.
  3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I won my fantasy game by .14 of a point because dak **** the bed. That Hail Mary int at the end came that close to ****ing me. First win of the year, would’ve been no coming back if I lost this one.

the whole game I was thinking there’s no way I could hate the cowboys more than I already do but here we are.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

Titans are alive, and they may be the only team with a formula to beat down the Patriots. But it's Jeckyl and Hyde with them, and I'm not sure which one of the two is better, the Jeckyl or the Hyde.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Keenum's career as a starter is now dependent on beating the Patriots. but at least he'll know it. He should be a career backup regardless. You can't miss that throw this week and get away with it.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

#26 J.R., Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  7. Major

Major Member

Bills looked like they had a pretty good formula yesterday...

8. Buck Turgidson

What did he finally do, after years of being the biggest on-field scumbag in the NFL, to make the League say that he crossed the line?

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

John Elway is a dumpster fire.

11. solid

solid Contributing Member

Anybody else losing interest in the NFL?

12. PhiSlammaJamma

Think we still tune in out of habit, but the product is less interesting as you actually watch it. Primarily because there are so few qb and rb to get excited or polarized about. There were like 10 guys in the 80's 90's and now you have like 5 guys who have a wow factor. ( Montana, Elway, Dickerson, Marino, Rice, Sanders, Moon, Deion, Emmitt, Payton, Taylor ) The NFL needs some high profile talent, maybe even some polarizing figures, to make it must see. Right now you have Brady, maybe Rodgers, Beckham, and is there really anyone else you just gotta watch.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

yet another PI challenge that just wastes time. that idea was just plain dumb

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Well after the sht no call that Saints suffered in playoffs, i think it's fair for PI challenge to b implemented to prevent that sht from happening again.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

i mean sure. but if something so blatant is missed by people that get paid a ton to do it for their job when everyone else in the world can see its clearly PI. what exactly does that say about the refs. from the looks of thing this didn't do anything but slow the game down even more. and now costs teams valuable to's for something that has 0 chance of being overturned.

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I guess it does slow down the game, but I understand the reason for it to be there. I rather not b on the receiving end of such bs. I doubt our HC is able to utilize challenges effectively but I like the option of it being there.

PI is very subjective, but the ability to challenge outright PI is a game changer. Saints might have at least put a bigger fight in the Superbowl than the Rams.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh i get the reason for it being there, but again this obviously wasn't the answer

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

well the obvious solution was to get competent refs, this is a cop out solution. Who knows, BoB might b able to benefit from it. I doubt it, but at least we have the option.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

weve seen what BoB does with challenges this past sunday lol