1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA All-Time Draft 2014

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by YourSecretLover, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

Man someone start it

2. PullUpJ

PullUpJ Member

Word, im liking this auction idea if someone can commish it

3. thething

thething Contributing Member

I like the idea because we don't have to worry about people not being here and waiting so long on them to pick. If they don't pay attention, they just won't have a great team.

4. Jmcballer88

Ok what about using like a basketball fantasy auction values?

5. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

I've no idea what you mean, I don't play fantasy basketball.

6. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Rockets vs. Pacers. Should be fun :)

7. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

I don't know, they haven't been fun lately. Or fun, depends on the view. Lots of Lance's crazy ball and fast pace, little of traditional Pacers smashmouth basketball.
    Either way, these Western coast time games are too late for me.

8. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

man dfb, i dont know if you got to watch the game, but it was beautiful as a rockets fan. Harden just toooook over. He was intense and reallly confident and on fire. He has been my favorite player since his okc days, and this is my favorite game ive witnessed him play.

and at the beginning PG was owning him and i was ike wtf... but i guess he was determined after y'all handed us that big loss. the whole team was determined tbh.

But i have to ask man, whats up with the pacers? they are in a funk for sure lately. Is it a shooting slump? are they hitting their stamina wall at this point in the season and just dont have the energy? is PG regressing on defense because he has to exert so much energy on offense as well and vice versa about his offense regressing because of exerting so much energy on defense?

I dont watch many games outside of the rockets games, but the pacers are my second favorite team to root for but i dont follow them enough to know whats going on.

#1448 BigMaloe, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  9. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

Only watched a few minutes.

Well, one part is that George injured his back a week ago and he's not moving well. I saw him not be able to get around Terrence Jones yesterday, that's not normal.

So I don't care about this current 3 game slide much. A very congested schedule + an injury to the best player. They aren't THIS bad.

But there's a longer trend where they haven't quite been at Miami / elite level for over a month. It's hard to pinpoint one problem, it's just a little bit of everything. Defense, hustle, rebounding, shooting, too high pace, bad decisions, not passing inside, getting too fancy (not just Lance, that's expected, but for example George Hill making behind the back passes), coaching.

The same thing happened last year as well. Maybe Vogel just can't keep them focused for the full regular season.

1 person likes this.
  10. Jmcballer88

Man im on spring break. Let's draft

11. PullUpJ

PullUpJ Member

Word man, lets gooo