1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Top 5 Plays (NEW Rockets Graphics)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AlaisterCuaresma, Nov 10, 2017.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

2. AlaisterCuaresma

I still haven't watched the game yet, it kept bugging out on my when I tried to stream it. No worries, it'll be here soon! :D

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. AlaisterCuaresma

What's happening people! Evened up the score against Griz and we got Nuggets next which is in 3 days (LONG!).
    Also I lost a bet to my cousin (Celtics fan) cos I didn't think they would win against Warriors now I gotta make a top 5 video for his team (DOUBLE LONG!)
    Anyways I hope you enjoy the video guys! Peace! :D

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

AlaisterCuaresma likes this.
  5. AlaisterCuaresma

What's happening people! Here are my Top 5 Plays vs Nuggets, I was genuinely surprised to see Zhou Qi play during the middle of the game. Tbf we were demolishing them and I still can't believe we have Chris Paul playing for our team sometimes.

What did you think of Harden demanding the ball from Paul during the game? I personally didn't like it too much.

Anyways enjoy the video guys! Peace! :D

6. AlaisterCuaresma

What's going on people! Sorry for the late upload, I had quite a busy weekend. My cousin let me burrow his bike (fixed gear no brakes, which I've never ridden before) and my legs were gone after so I konked out as soon as I got home. Nonetheless my Top 5 Plays vs Knicks are here!
    Started off slow but picked it up after a while and another streak on the way.

Enjoy the video guys! Peace! :D

7. AlaisterCuaresma

My Top 5 Plays vs Brooklyn Nets. This game was easy money! If we beat the pacers tomorrow night, that means we've only lost one game in the whole of November. CP3 went in with the assists, and what's more scary is that I don't even think he's properly comfortable with his teammates yet.

Anyways enjoy the video guys! Peace! :D

Jontro likes this.
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

wachu gonna do when you run out of motivational quotes breh?

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Nice!

Rocket River

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I can help with that. I love me some quotes.

Jontro likes this.
  11. Jontro

Jontro Member

that's 82++ quotes a season. don't think there are that many motivational quotes in existence. we'll go into song lyrics soon.

12. AlaisterCuaresma

I've got enough for 82 games

13. AlaisterCuaresma

Only lost once this month!!! MAD MAD MAD! But our December schedule is looking quite tough, hopefully we can keep up the momentum and Eric Gordon starts hitting his shots cos right now he's looking like the old Ariza haha.

Anyways enjoy the video people! Peace! :D

don grahamleone likes this.
  14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Your quote from the Pacers game reminds me of reading Plato's 'The Sophist' where Socrates defines the difference between a philosopher and a sophist. They start with no definitions and define the difference between the two by asking questions and the class giving answers. I think that's how most of his sessions went?

15. AlaisterCuaresma

Another W under the belt and a long well-deserved rest but then we're facing a Jazz that has the rookie donovan mitchell feeling himself!
    Enjoy the video guys and sorry for the late upload. Peace! :D

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

17. AlaisterCuaresma

my bro!!

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. AlaisterCuaresma

Sorry for the super late upload, it's finally here! My Top 5 Plays vs Jazz! Tbh I thought they were gonna cause us more problems than they actually did especially with Donovan Mitchell playing like it's his 3rd year. Another day, another W! We got Portland tonight so should be some more easy money!

Enjoy the video guys! Peace! :D

19. AlaisterCuaresma

I think we managed to catch a little bit of a break with Lillard twisting his ankle again. Cos he was on one last night!
    Nonetheless another day, another W! 7 game home streak on the way! Let's get it!

Enjoy the video guys, peace! :D

bongman, don grahamleone and hakeem94 like this.
  20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member