1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Multiple Replies / Replying to several feature?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by SwoLy-D, Jun 28, 2017.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

With the new design... is it possible to get back the "multiple reply" or "replying to several people in one post" feature back?

I remember we had the " + " plus sign to reply to that particular post, add another, and so on, etc. a while back.

I still find myself reading a few posts that I want to answer, and I am more than sure other members would like to answer several people in one reply or without having to cut-n-paste or double-post.

I believe we can use the efficiency of this feature because it will save lots of time and cumbersome replying. :)

Can we get that back at all? :confused:

Jontro likes this.
  2. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I think if you just scroll up while writing your post and click on the reply button, the quoted text is added where you left off, allowing obviously for multiple replies.
    That is how I added your quoted post here.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Wasn't working for me that way. I'll see.
    Now it does. ODD!

Thank you, @StupidMoniker :cool: