1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[movie] Fantasy Island (spoilers thread)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Feb 16, 2020.

1. what

what Member

So I braved this movie even though it was panned by critics and I have to say that I thought it is getting a bad rap.
    This film could have been titled Fantasy Island on Elm Street. But there is also many references in this film to other films, such as Carrie, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm street 3: dream warriors, Dawn of the dead, even Scream, even final destination, all the while staying true to the original fantasy island.
    I would not say that this film is scary, but it is more about the matrix type of thinking horror film: in the same way that final destination wasn't really scary. I read somewhere that each character in the end got what they deserved, not going to go through it all, but they all did get what they wanted in the end.
    Anyway, the concept of the film and the execution was of it was very interesting for a horror flick in the way you could mash it up. I hope there is a sequel to this movie.

2. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Any sex or nude scenes?

3. what

what Member

Maggie q is the hottest woman I have ever seen. She was down to her underwear. If she got any nakeder they would have had to call the ambulance on me.
    Seriously Maggie is hot.

Jontro likes this.