1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Montrezl Harrell Highlights vs. Bakersfield Jam 12/26/2015

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by Clutch, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

21 points on 9-20 shooting (including 2-6 from three-point range), 7 rebounds, 6 blocks, 3 assists, 3 steals

Highlights: 21 Points

[youtube]aMagkkmLQP4[/youtube]

Highlights: 6 Blocks

[youtube]1IPQKZmi-qM[/youtube]

2. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

He needs to gain confidence in his corner 3's and ball handling. Would love for him to develop into Kwahi 2.0

3. Rokman

Rokman Member

I only counted 4 blocks.

He doesn't do anything half-assed does he. I can't remember the last time I saw someone block shots like that, the guy is vicious, which would be a nice compliment to Howard and Harden and be an example for those not providing a similar level output. His energy is like Beverley's pre--injury. We desperately need a little crazy at the PF spot right now and a jolt from someone electric.