1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mods. Please do something about FTW rockets FTW

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by theimpossibles1, Sep 21, 2017.

1. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Both of them make trash look like treasure in comparison, that’s how terrible they are.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

RIP Ftw Rockets ftw. Your eggball rants will be missed

rockpileindisma likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Does that mean we can claim your Fantasy EPL title and Breh Draft titles?

[​IMG]

don grahamleone likes this.
  4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Cliffnotes on that thread?

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Not sure whether he was banned base on a race thread someone mentioned here, but I in general like the move. This board, especially the GARM, is constantly polluted by divisive comments, unnecessary mocking and cheap one-liners, it completely kills any kind of serious debate, even more so when these posts attract the most likes and feedback.

A lot of posters have been warned but still continue with their off-topic posts and cyclejerk comments that clutter several pages of a thread, it's just annoying at this point and I hope this is a sign of things to come.

6. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

FTW Rockets FTW I don't know the exact reasons why you were banned from this forum. However, I wanted to let you know that the dude loves you no matter what. I will leave you with this, duder out.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Only knew that his wish was to become a mod himself.

Modded.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yes. I hate to be one of those guys, but it's worse right now than it ever has been when it comes to shitposting.

As for this user in particular, I'm assuming it's just a temp ban.

9. likestohypeguy

FTW just made a BTG thread with a pretty accusatory title, but all of the post history he provided as evidence didn't really have anything to do with his conclusion.

I think that was the final straw, but someone mentioned there's likely behind the scenes stuff that went south, the real reason. I'd be surprised if he doesn't make amends and is back here again soon.

Yung-T likes this.
  10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Now that you mention it, think I saw that thread. Also wondered what his point was, as none of the quotes he brought up were significant.

11. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Did this fool seriously get banned?

[​IMG]

12. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Hate to say it, but sooner or later we all have to give account for our actions. I've said it many times before, Clutch will only put up with so much! I hope that small clique that feeds off one another takes notice, or it's just a matter of time before the guillotine reappears! Thank you @Clutch for doing what had to be done in the best interest of the community!

Am I a prophet? o_O
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...an-ftw-rocket-ftw.285535/page-4#post-11341836

13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

This guy consistently attempted to ruin every single thread he entered in the Texans/Astros forums. If you constantly pop off with the sole intention to bait other posters and make threads all about yourself, then I'm sorry, you're a cancer and not needed here. Far better posters with a lot more time have gotten the boot because they couldn't learn this lesson. Good riddance.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea he'll probably be back soon.

But yes yes yes. Not just in the GARM...there are so many shitty threads, necrobumps and shitposting in general.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Everyone needs to remember this isn't a democracy or a free for all site like crap sites like RealGM

Clutch created this site and if you don't follow his rules

you face judgement day

[​IMG]

99ers know this because he is our leader

Plowman and don grahamleone like this.
  16. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

The GARM was pretty bad this summer but I think some of the implied posters are good posters. In my opinion I liked FTW, although I could understand how some people found him a little much.

Clutch did warn them though, I hope clubber tones the clique posting down a bit because he is a good poster, would suck if he got banned, he also ran that troll Drexlerfan out a couple times.

17. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Good.

One of the worst posters on this site.

The guy just so happened to gain notoriety with the 16-22 year old group of dumbasses who looked up to him for some odd reason.

Hope it’s not temporary and I never have to see someone mention him again. I couldn’t even ignore him because everyone kept mentioning him nonstop.

It was worse than 2010-2013 swoly.

Glad Clutch took out the trash.

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Ftw got banned and now JJ Watt got a season ending injury. Curse of FTW?

19. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Neither of these things should be compared, celebrated, mocked or joked about in my opinion. But, its especially troubling to compare someone who suffered a severe injury to a person who was banned from an internet forum. Be better than that.

don grahamleone likes this.
  20. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

But for real, no they won't