1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Beasley to the Lakers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Snow Villiers, Jul 20, 2018.

1. CALI_MOST_WANTD

he should of died already

RudyTBag likes this.
  2. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

But did you know Dwight and Josh Smith were AAU teammates?

3. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

icing on the cake would be gilbert arenas lol

roslolian likes this.
  4. Asian Sensation

Lies.

He hasn’t been cut/waived since 2014. And the time before that was due to immaturity/mar1juana issues. It seems as though he’s matured quite a bit over the years. I know he grew up a lot in China (reality check) and was grateful to Morey when he gave him a second chance when he brought him back to the league.

He WAS a great pickup for us the year we had him. From out of nowhere literally (China) to not only being back in the NBA but playing significant minutes and was our 2nd most productive scorer for a large portion of the year. He had his shortcomings but but overall he was fantastic for us. He was highly efficient at least offensively speaking.

People just like to hate on him cause it’s the popular thing to do. The same people that clowned on him (99% of this board) when we got him were sad/mad we let him go for not enough in return.

He also had a legit impact and was once again highly efficient for the Knicks this past year. He signed with the Lakers not after being cut but as an UFA.

With that said I’m not positive how his Laker’s stint will go but if I were to guess he’ll probably score in bunches in limited minutes at an effecient rate. Cause that’s what he does. I’m not trying to defend Beasley nor am I a fan per se... just clearing some misconceptions.

5. Vivi

Vivi Member

He wasn't cut but you get what i was saying, if he was so highly efficient in Milwaukee and on the Knicks...why neither one of those teams wanted him back then, not even for the minimum? And why no other team offered him a minimum deal? Seems pretty obvious to me, he isn't an efficient player.

Personally i kinda like Beasley, seems like a funny dude, i have nothing against him but, yeah, doesn't mean i have to say he's good if he's not.

roslolian likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

If he was that good for the Knicks they would have kept him not let him sign with the Lakers for vet min.

None of us are with Beasley 24/7, we dont know what he is like off the court. These teams do. How many teams have passed on him now after 1 year or even cut him during his contract? Since he was cut he has never been able to stay with a team for more than 1 year, that should tell you all you need to know.

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

I think Lakers know they are a joke so they are just memeing.

Since they can't win a ring anyway they will just sign all the headcases they can get their hands on and have all of them interact with Lebron and then turn that into a reality show. Wouldn't be surprised if they fire Luke Walton next and replace him with Lavar.

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

lulz...what a stoner