1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Mega Thread] The all encompassing sexual misconduct thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, Nov 30, 2017.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

3. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Usually Trump ends his message with !

He thought about this a bit more and added that last sentence. I'm sure it's good enough for his supporters. Now they will internalize 'the public space + camera/security' as a very strong and great logical reason for why this is fake news.

But none of this is really that necessary. He already stated he is automatically attracted .. and start kissing them... like a magnet.. just kiss... don't even wait... cause when you are a star, they let you do it.. you can do anything.

#123 Amiga, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Yeah but those are just words. The fact that the allegations are completely in line with those words is irrelevant.

5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Yep...only let's wait for the Dipshit-in-Chief to exit stage left in 2020.

Do You Believe Her Now?
    It’s time to reexamine the evidence that Clarence Thomas lied to get onto the Supreme Court — and to talk seriously about impeachment.

By JILL ABRAMSON

On the same fall night in 2016 that the infamous Access Hollywoodtape featuring Donald Trump bragging about sexual assault was made public by the Washington Post and dominated the news, an Alaska attorney, Moira Smith, wrote on Facebook about her own experiences as a victim of sexual misconduct in 1999.

“At the age of 24, I found out I’d be attending a dinner at my boss’s house with Justice Clarence Thomas,” she began her post, referring to the U.S. Supreme Court justice who was famously accused of sexually harassing Anita Hill, a woman who had worked for him at two federal agencies, including the EEOC, the federal sexual-harassment watchdog.

“I was so incredibly excited to meet him, rough confirmation hearings notwithstanding,” Smith continued. “He was charming in many ways — giant, booming laugh, charismatic, approachable. But to my complete shock, he groped me while I was setting the table, suggesting I should ‘sit right next to him.’ When I feebly explained I’d been assigned to the other table, he groped again … ‘Are you sure?’ I said I was and proceeded to keep my distance.” Smith had been silent for 17 years but, infuriated by the “Grab ’em by the p***y” utterings of a presidential candidate, could keep quiet no more.

Tipped to the post by a Maryland legal source who knew Smith, Marcia Coyle, a highly regarded and scrupulously nonideological Supreme Court reporter for The National Law Journal, wrote a detailed story about Smith’s allegation of butt-squeezing, which included corroboration from Smith’s roommates at the time of the dinner and from her former husband. Coyle’s story, which Thomas denied, was published October 27, 2016. If you missed it, that’s because this news was immediately buried by a much bigger story — the James Comey letter reopening the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Read the rest of the article at the link above.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. NewRoxFan

Another creepy guy...
    Gov. Greitens indicted for felony invasion of privacy stemming from affair
    http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article201629499.html

Rashmon and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. NewRoxFan

9. NewRoxFan

Jeez, another Olympic sport...

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why won't the liberal media just let this nonsense die?

Rashmon likes this.
  11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Why are all the men in this lady's life betraying her?

12. NewRoxFan

13. NewRoxFan

14. NewRoxFan

Groper-in-Chief can be sued while sitting president. No one is above the law. It is settled that the President of the United States has no immunity and is 'subject to the laws' for purely private acts." This opens up the opportunity for other such suits to be file against trump.

Judge rejects Trump bid to dismiss suit from woman alleging sexual advances
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/20/trump-summer-zervos-lawsuit-474026

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

16. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

This pretty much brings front-and-center the motives behind the progressive virtue-signaling movement: if you’ve done it/been it, randomly accuse someone else.

He Was Accused Of Attempted Rape. He Became A Progressive Star Anyway.

On April 28, 2008, Sarah Schacht received an email that terrified her. The Sunlight Foundation, a government transparency group, had invited Schacht, the head of a budding good-government nonprofit, to join a conference call. There on the invitation list was Clay Johnson — a man she says once tried to rape her.

During Johnson’s first job in politics, on Howard Dean’s 2004 presidential campaign, Schacht and a fellow campaign worker separately accused Johnson of sexual assault. Word of both women’s complaints reached several of Dean’s top deputies. But Johnson kept his job, and his work on the campaign became his ticket to a high-profile career.

17. adoo

adoo Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank goodness times have progressed since then for most progressives. It's pretty cool to see the culture changing where it isn't as easy for folks to get away with this kind of stuff. Sadly, Trump and company haven't been able to keep up and are fighting with everything they can to stop the progress.

19. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Can he make a comeback for a potential 2020 presidential run?

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Is he willing to grab some p***y?