1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meet Daryl Morey tomorrow night at SMALL BALL and ask him anything

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Batman Jones, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Daryl Morey will be doing a post-show Q+A at which you can ask him anything tomorrow night, Thursday, April 26.

I think it would be an awesome occasion for a Clutch Fans members night if people are up to coming out to see the play and meet Daryl tomorrow. Showtime is 7:30 p.m. Will hold Q+A after.

Visit http://smallballmusical.com for remaining Pay-What-You-Can tickets for tomorrow night. For more info visit http://catastrophictheatre.com

Here's a link to the original thread with all the reviews, etc, but I thought it best to start new thread so the opportunity to meet Daryl tomorrow night and ask him anything didn't get swallowed by that thread.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...produced-by-daryl-morey-opens-april-6.289042/

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

That's pretty cool. Too bad there isn't more notice, but I assume DM is pretty busy this time of year.

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Of course I have to live all the way on the other side of the country right now lol. Good luck with the show!

4. Batman Jones

I wish we could give more notice too. The playoff schedule dictates when he's able to come to the show, as it should be. But every time he doesn't have a game to be at he seems to be at the play. Tomorrow night will be special in that we'll have a post-show Q&A with Daryl. So if you can make it tomorrow night, hopefully we'll be celebrating our ascendance from round one, and that will make it an extra feel-good night.

Go Rockets!!!!!

LCAhmed and Invisible Fan like this.
  5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

How can you not love this site, or this town?

6. Buck Turgidson

This makes me miss being in Houston. I'm sure the show is a knockout, they always were.

I still remember way back in the day when me and the girl lived nextdoor to Tamarie.

LCAhmed and Batman Jones like this.
  7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I saw him and said hello to him last Thursday, albeit a very brief moment. He walked straight to the back of the stage and I never saw him come out. Still cool nonetheless. Small Ball is a great Musical by the way, so go enjoy a good show as well!

Batman Jones likes this.
  8. Batman Jones

So glad you enjoyed the show! Sorry you didn't get to talk with Daryl more. He often sticks around but he's a busy guy, which I think all of us as Rockets fans appreciate about him.

Those coming tonight will have a chance to ask him questions after the play.

I honestly can't believe this play is happening in such an incredible year for the Rockets. We couldn't have planned that. It was obviously luck on our part (hard work on Daryl's) but it makes it feel doubly special.

LCAhmed likes this.
  9. Batman Jones

All the love to this site, without which there would be no SMALL BALL.

Were it not for this site (and @rimrocker specifically - I owe you, pal!) I would never have met Daryl and this wonderfully weird musical wouldn't exist.

10. Nas

Nas Member

Great show last night! Enjoyed it very much. Got to talk to Daryl at intermission and after the show. Very friendly guy.

Batman were you one of the actors?

Batman Jones likes this.
  11. Batman Jones

So glad you enjoyed it! Daryl is about the friendliest guy I know. I wasn't one of the actors, no. I can't do that. I have stage fright. I directed it with my longtime collaborator Tamarie Cooper who was the female reporter.