1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MDA says Griffin hit him before their exchange

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Jan 16, 2018.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Chris Paul also just said on TNT interview that MDA told him Blake elbowed him.

Here's screen shots showing what Clutch is talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Ariza standing up for his coach. Griffin has always been a flopping punk, that's why so many players hate him in the league.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

in the first half after griffin drew the foul under the basket and walked away i could have sworn CP3 looked his way and mumbled "b****" :D

Fyreball, B-Bob, BigShasta and 3 others like this.
  4. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Watch how his tie moves. Blake went right over there... even went out of bounds.

5. heypartner

cool. I should have rechecked your twitter to see if you posted a vid after I did those screen shots.

not to self. When it's an away game, Clutch is on it with vid captures. ... wait for it. This game though, wish you were in the lockerroom for the "fight" coverage.

#5 heypartner, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  6. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

The league better do something about this bs

7. Why not?

Why not? Member

Griffin deserves a suspension for this. The video shows clear targeting. Idc how hard he hit him or not, that dude is 6’10” 265 pounds running at and hitting an elderly man standing still.

3-game suspension at the least!

8. heypartner

Imagine if MDA was a flopper like Blake!

9. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

This is the same dumbace that took himself out for double digit games by punching his own bleeping equipment manager

10. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do NBA players fight with other NBA players anymore?

Tfor3 and DonKnock like this.
  12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like you avatar brother
    it's real

hakeem94 and adw like this.
  13. BigTex

BigTex Member

WTF. Went out of his way to run into Dantoni. He was just doing his job trying to point out the obvious goaltend. Also Griffin intentionally spiking Gordon with the ball

Tfor3, DonKnock, Ozzy and 3 others like this.
  14. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

If Griffin hit Pop like that, Pop would've been out for the year. NBA needs to protect coaches from players.

15. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

If this is true, and they review it, Blake's gonna get fined. You don't touch coaches. Ever.

Well, unless your name is Marcus Camby. Then, you milly-rock good ol' JVG. :)

Seriously though, I haven't lost so much respect for a player in one game in a long time. I'm no longer fond of Blake. The dunks seem overrated at this point. 2 points is 2 points...

We're going to see epic mediocrity for the Clips when Austin and Blake are their Big 2.

16. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

That makes sense why the players reportedly went to clips locker room. You dont ever touch a coach! Regardless how we or should i say (I) feel about D'antoni the rockets clearly have his back. The one good thing we learned is it shows ariza, green, harden, cp3, and tucker have each others back so to speak.

17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Why should I believe that Blake Griffin would purposely go out of his way to elbow an opposing coach? Does he have a history of doing such a thing?

Isn’t the simpler explanation that he was taking a wide route and happened to graze D’Antoni who was standing over the slide line?

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'd put my money on Pringles over Blake Griffin in a fight. Griffin has the clear advantage in size, youth, reach, and athleticism, but his inherent b****assness would prevent him from being bout that life.

19. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

@Codman I really want DJ now how crazy that would be for feb 28 lol

20. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Blake was way out of control tonight and the refs let him.

He managed 2 techs and an ejection after 2 missed targeting plays that should have resulted in ejection alone.

Hitting MDA is a huge Nono especially pointing him out and clearly going straight at him intentionally. Automatic ejection imo.

Beaming Gordon with the ball in the upper head/neck area with obvious force and intent also should have been a tech and flagrant. Ball hit him out of bounds tho and he still maintained possession and awarded FTs instead.

Officiating fuucked up tonight. Not in determining our loss, albeit that goaltend/and1 was huuuuge, but they let a lot of bad things happen that shouldn’t have happened.