1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Low Runners?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by theimpossibles1, Oct 12, 2017.

1. theimpossibles1

I have a strange request. When I was a young child, I watched a VHS tape we had of sports bloopers. There was a segment that stuck with me for being absolutely hilarious. It was called something like 'low runners.'

It's that thing that happens when someone is running (forewards or backwards) and loses their balance, usually bending over forward. They don't want to fall so they try to run themselves back upright. They get stuck running out of control and usually wipe out. On rare occasions they get stuck in this 'low run' for a long time and it's completely hilarious to watch.

My problem is I don't know how to search for examples or compilations of this phenomenon. There is no distinct term for this action that I know of, and searching for 'low runner' and variations thereof generally returns results of shoes etc.

I was reminded of this the other day when I saw this blooper: If anyone can find examples, or better yet a compilation of 'low runners' I would be extremely grateful!

#1 theimpossibles1, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    don grahamleone likes this.
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

3. don grahamleone

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  4. don grahamleone

5. theimpossibles1

The paintball one :D