1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Love how Ignore works now

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by DaDakota, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Still loving ignore. We've had a real influx of suspiciously non-humanlike members that come in with spam-a-blazing. They seem to even work in teams (i.e. kevinsbacon & skinney sometheing or other).

I ignore some of these almost immediately but worry I may miss out on some good new posters. The "peek" mode does help and I have un-ignored a few but usualy once on ignore they stay.

Wish there was a way for mods to occasionally sweep out these bot-like spammers.

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Funny. If I quote someone I have on my ignore list, I can't see the quote in my own post.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yep. That's what happens when you try to talk to a ghost.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

There's one poster that defies the ignore feature. He spams so much that you can tell he's in the thread due to it shifting to how he's always right about everything every time.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

add me to the list of believers, finally broke down and put several on ignore. I had resisted for a while, not sure why I was reluctant. It really does make things more pleasant. And easy enough to hit the 'see ignored content' button if you want to see if you're missing anything--which hasn't happened yet. :D

6. Progs

Progs Member

Just came back to the basketball forum for the first time in awhile today. What the heck has happened to Clutchfans?

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Well Clutch hasn't been on the board in about a week - I've only seen Castor online and he just mods one forum. I'm not sure who has been modding the main forums over the past week - maybe R2K..?