1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberals would rather see the world burn just to see Trump fail

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, May 15, 2018.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

It's all too obvious at this point. Talks of Trump getting Nobel peace prize has gotten to their heads and they're praying that the North Korean peace summit doesn't go through.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No, we're just not so naive and stupid to think that Kim Jong has any intention of giving up his nukes for some bags of rice.

edwardc likes this.
  4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

There aren't any "talks" of Trump getting a Nobel, there are merely conservatives asking "shouldn't Trump get a Nobel" when most reasonable people agree the answer to that question is an unequivocal "no."

krnxsnoopy and Deckard like this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If he secured a real peace with North Korea and officially ended the Korean War in a way that denuclearized the peninsula and DIDN'T involve essentially a takeover of the South he would absolutely deserve accolades.

It's premature for people to start wanting to give it to him now (and lol at Trump wanting it so bad that he's doing the "not that I want it but everyone thinks I deserve it" routine at rallies and speeches!).

7. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Yet they were perfectly fine with Obama getting the Nobel peace prize for doing....nothing.

I'm not a big Trump fan, but in what world is peace with North Korea not a good thing? If your world view is so mixed up that you would rather have a madman threatening global security than seeing peace in this situation, which has been ongoing for many many decades, then you seriously need to rethink your priorities. I mean, SERIOUSLY rethink them.

I was no fan of Obama, but perfectly fine giving him credit where credit was due. Taking out UBL, for example. What is the big deal with recognizing good things when they happen???

Dark Rhino likes this.
  8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

America First! right behind the interests of Russia, Israel, China, and the Koreas.

There's no credit due because Trump hasn't done anything.

Also there is an active Korean peace thread I'm sure the OP could find on the first page

9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

No, we just know that Trump was in the right place at the right time in history (if the Olympics hadn't been in Seoul: "gee, this place is kind of nice").

Anyway, bailing on the climate treaty and the Iran accord will help assure the apocalypse won't happen. Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize? The medallion would melt as soon as he touched it.

You forgot the part about plants in the audience starting up the "Nobel! Nobel!" shout. Of course, half the audience would be Googling it on their smart phones before joining in: "What do they mean, 'no bell'?" Thankfully their phones are smart even if they aren't.

#9 ROXTXIA, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Good god, Russian Legend Bot, are you having a software issue? You keep trying to outdo your previous idiotic posts. Sorry, but you may have noticed that many in your target "audience" are finding you incredibly boring. You keep repeating insulting lies over and over again. Hey, if that gives you a hard on, do what you gotta do. I just hope that you're getting well paid for your efforts. At least minimum wage. Good luck!

watashi315 likes this.
  11. conquistador#11

I agree with russian legend. It's a crazy world. Can you BELIEVE we have grown ups, 'leaders' per say, insulting other cultures. But then they're the first to cry wolf and demand apologies for being 'insulted'? what's it call when some one dishes it out and can't take it? it's not "triggered". I'm having selective amnesia at the moment.
    But I say let's round up all these son of b****es and fire them!

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

TRUE

Now take that for data and shove it

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

At this point I don't care about NK, SK, the USA. Obama or Trump. Repubs or Dems. I just want to see the orange guy fail so you will be sad. That's right sad lol

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

#1 reason - Trump is a piece of ****
    #2 reason - You don't get a peace prize for threatening nuclear war on multiple occasions.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

He will not get a Nobel prize but your thread title is very accurate. Trump must fail at all costs

mick fry likes this.
  16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Because nothing has happened. I think it's funny that the right thinks its a foregone conclusion that there will be a sit down and that Trump will get his way. There's been no evidence that the NK leadership is anywhere near noble and truthful. Why do you think they've started now? Talk about naive. If it gets done...he will get credit. What the OP is saying is the same nonsensical bullshi* coming out of the right way too often. Way too much "what about x". How about just worry about what's in front of you and quit blaming the utter stupidity that comes out on a daily basis from this idiotic administration on anyone other than the administration.

Deckard likes this.
  17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Not to worry russianlegend, his Nobel is on the way...

[​IMG]

Now quit Stalin and get to work or it's Siberia for you.

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Not a "big Dipshit fan"...right.

We do have a madman threatening global security but it's not who you think it is...

19. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

And, like everything else in this administration, it is nothing but a cheap knock-off.

20. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

so why do liberals and dems hate trump so much? Hope it's not because of his immigration policies...