1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberal media is now glorifying Kim's sister because they don't like Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Well in their eyes that family is better than anyone who doesn't denounce Trump

RocketsLegend likes this.
  2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

You guys are pathetic.

Sephkane likes this.
  3. conquistador#11

if those are smiles I would like to see their resting b**** faces. BOTH SIDES! ALLL SIDES. FINE PEOPLE.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Is it really surprising that those with Trump Derangement Syndrome would support North Korea or ANYONE as a result of their mental condition?

cml750 likes this.
  5. David321

David321 Member

Just pathetic. Journalism isn't even worth dogshit anymore.

sugrlndkid and mick fry like this.
  6. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

....said the Russian rube supporter.
    No one supports North Korea, asshat.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's just pants on head r****ded, do better.

That's certainly not what it looks like, multiple media outlets were absolutely fellating North Korea and the family of their dictator recently.

Dark Rhino and cml750 like this.
  8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Pretty Dick move for Pence to not stand up when the host country entered. As a matter of fact, Pence didn't stand up for any country except the United States; the only representative (among the many Heads of States attending) who didn't applaud the other countries. Not sure what this accomplishes other than reinforcing the negative stereotypes of Americans. Passive aggressive b**** move.

By the way, you guys complain alot considering Fox News fellating Putin and Donald cuck Trump doesn't say a word and refuses to impose sanctions when Russia attacked our democratic elections.

Sephkane, DonnyMost and R0ckets03 like this.
  9. krnxsnoopy

Pence is a passive aggressive b****. His preplanned walkout stunt at the NFL game and now this at the Olympics. Using the Olympics to make a political statement. I'm sure Koreans were very pleased their guest behaved in this way.

Sephkane likes this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So the media reports that Kim Jong's sister is outshing Pence - the reality of the situation - and our right wing friends are upset about that? I'm sorry, stop being such snowflakes. The media isn't Trump's propaganda tool. Pence looked bad and it was for all to see.

Sephkane likes this.
  11. conquistador#11

What a son of a b****! Not my words but my president's!

12. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm interested. Assume the North Korean chick actually was receiving positive media attention in South Korea.

Is the US media forbidden from reporting that because it wouldn't further the approved narriative? Is the US media obligated to lie and pretend the South Koreans are all angry and trying to kill her in her sleep?

For the record, that is exactly what is happening, while Fox News mumbles to itself and screams at the rest of the media to get of its lawn.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/11/kim-yo-jong-north-korea-south-media-regime-olympics

I mean, I can accept that you think they are wrong for doing it, but that doesn't change the fact that the South Koreans are interested in her, whether you like it or not.

News that is inconvenient to the narrative you want to sell is, in fact, still news despite the inconvenience.

DonnyMost likes this.
  13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The liberal media doesn’t just ask questions and report the news. They try to create and shape the narrative and they have been trying to “get” Trump since he won the election. It's is so easy to see what's the motive here. Only someone with a mental deficiency isn't able to see it and we know for a fact that you're not the brightest bulb in the box.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  14. TheresTheDagger

15. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

"NK leadership has more "class" than America's leadership," is an interesting narrative to try and create and promote. News orgs can do whatever they wan't, who gives a ****, but... I personally think it's irresponsible and very neglecting of the millions of NKs who have suffered tremendously from the rule of said leadership. Hate them all you want but Trump/Pence haven't starved millions in pursuit of nuclear technology or sentenced opposition to death/work camps. Having said that, what a wonderful smile. She seems lovely. :rolleyes:

sugrlndkid, cml750 and mick fry like this.
  16. TheresTheDagger

17. krnxsnoopy

Pretty disingenuous your comment. I'm sure you spend many sleepless nights laying in bed thinking about the starving North Koreans and that's what motivates you to defend Trump (and now Pence) every day.

Whether Kim's sister has class or not is irrelevant to the lack of class the our current "president" (Grab em by the p***y!) displays on his own volition every single day; and apparently our vice president as well as a guest attending international sporting events.

18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

On the other hand, the US media isn't the Department of Agitation and Propaganda so it shouldn't even cross their mind how what they report will appear to the "Dear Leader" in Washington and his Politburo. They (rightly) report what they see.

I find it ironic that you guys are talking crap about the inherent evil of Soviet style Agitprop, while essentially advocating an American Soviet style Agitprop filter on US news media.

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

No where in my post did I defend Trump or Pence and yet you attack me with that so best you calm down liberal lunatic. Btw..., more and more each day I'm convinced that liberalism is a mental disorder because of interactions like these. Trump is in your head man and it's not healthy.