1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's Make Houston Fans Happy Again!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, Jan 15, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I called for 2 coaches heads. It was only a wish I knew wouldn't come true. But, I would have been hapoy. Too many BOB and MDA lovers will leave them in charge till they finally see the light.

2. SemisolidSnake

3. Remlap

Remlap Member

MDA is on his way out.
    Next year brings new light. We'll see how brightly it will shine.
    There IS such a thing as digression.

It still amazes me that people call for MDA's head and have NO clear replacement in mind.
    That's like shooting the pilot while the plane is in the air. BRILLIANT plan.
    Who's gonna fly it?

So far, I've heard Dave Joerger (LOL) and JVG (again, LOL)
    Rockets fans. . . .

BaselineFade likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Do you think
    Funny that the top 3 NBA ranked coaches in the league had 0 years head coaching experience before getting hired by the Spurs, Celtics, and Warriors.

So, yes, because Becky has been Pop's assist for years. Oh, and she did coach the Spurs' Summer League to a title in 2015. I don't know why you scoffed at the idea unless it was just because she is a woman. But, no, I don't know if that is possible anyway. I imagine the plans are for her to take the reins when Pop retires. She's respected there.

#44 deb4rockets, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wow, statements from presidents, modified.

6. Remlap

Remlap Member

Those 'ranked' coaches still have 0 HC experience.
    I see where you want to take us.
    Remove a known quantity (and one of the top HEAD COACHES in the league)
    and replace with an unproven and unknown.
    That's a LOCK to make us better. SMH. . .
    Good thing you are not actual GM

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

You need to fire Morey, MDA, and Harden for houston to succeed.

8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Houston fans will be happy when the Lakers come into town because TC will be fuller than usual.

It will be filled with Laker fans though. :oops:

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You've become so negative towards the Rockets that it makes your words hard to read. You talk more when things aren't going well. You seem to get off on poor play and always want major changes to fix them. That means you don't like the Rockets. It means you're a hater.

The worst part?: You used to be an awesome fan and I loved reading your comments.

10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I think you are the hater. I'm always defending players in the "I hate so and so posts". You never seem to like any of the positive posts I have made when players are playing great. You only comment in a negative way. Just because I don't like our recent losses, or criticize bad play doesn't make me a hater. I criticize our defense because it's frustrating, and so on. The rollercoaster ride is frustrating, but nobody wants us to win any more than me.

I've been very positive about the great games. I've cheered on our new players Harty and Westbrook, and given kudos to many players on great play. You just look for the negative to find a reason to put people down. Bug off. I'm really sick of your put downs.

#50 deb4rockets, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    kjayp likes this.
  11. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

You're only allowed to complain about the preapproved issues of discontentment... Ryno, Melo, "the bench"...sometimes EG depending on his fg% over the previous 10 games or so...

There is no room for complaints or suggestions about anything that is viewed as an overall positive - that's it, no further improvement is needed, carve it in stone and run it to the nth degree...

If you do not abide by these standards then you will be labeled a hater - or a LOF...

lol

Little Bit and deb4rockets like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

Fire MDA, and bring in who? I’m sorry, but I can no longer take these posts that advocate for getting rid of somebody while not providing any solutions seriously.

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m pretty happy right now...ol’ Bron vs the Beard tomorrow, and yes, I will be in the building...can’t wait

Astros are a disgrace, I just need to put that out there...play in the same city as the Texans, but still manage to be the bigger embarrassment...that’s pretty impressive

14. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

Our roster is thin and flawed in many ways. Morey gambled because he had a chance to pair Harden and Westbrook and I am glad he did but it will be tough and could take awhile to round out the roster. For me the verdict is still out on MDA. I still think that he might be the right guy

15. TimDuncanDonaut

At the Toyota Center, the key to make fans happy appears to be a free chicken sandwich.

napalm06 likes this.
  16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

A chicken sandwich does make me feel better. Especially during recent Rockets games.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  17. TimDuncanDonaut

At the upcoming lakers game, I'm going to need H-Town fans cheer loud when Lebron misses his free throws. Lebron to miss his free throws like he misses his hairline.

Cheer loud
    ...for H-Town,
    ...for national tv game
    ...for the sandwich.

18. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Make Rockets Fans happy again ?

Did Ferntits sell the team ?!

19. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

If I ever see Frittata walking the streets I will boo him in front of his face.

20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Loosen up. It's only a wish.