1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron 100% leaving Cavs per Chris Sheridan...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Vivi, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Not sure i remember well, but isn't this guy the one who said for first Lebron was going back to the Cavs a couple of years ago? Sorry if i'm wrong, anyway...

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

And we will continue to stack our banana

3. lionaire

lionaire Member

It's gonna be crazy seeing him in Rockets red. Cannot wait!!!

Sajan, BigMaloe, gatsby and 7 others like this.
  4. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

It's happening!

5. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

6. OTMax

OTMax Member

Watch how Lebron finds a way to blame management, the owner, Kyrie and the media forgiving him, saying it's smart, accepting his explanation..laughable! Lebron is a p***y and selfish, just does whatever he wants, creates teams and then after he sees no option to continue, he will just run to another city and do the same. Guess Pat Riley was not such a fool after all, he basically saw Lebron for who he was and didn't want that ego maniac in town anymore.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yung-T likes this.
  8. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Ya, it was Riley who didn't want James back, that's exactly what happened! Why compete for titles when you can be eastern conference trash.

Scola Scoops and Invisible Fan like this.
  9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

LOL. The points are arguably valid until the recreationist history - Riley wanted to LeBron to stay in Miami. They had gone to 4 championships in a row, while winning two, and LeBron was offered the max to stay. It was Wade that Riley later decided to cut ties with for the good of the future by not showing him the money.

Yung-T and Scola Scoops like this.
  10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

LeBron did what he promised and that was to bring a championship to Cleveland and im sure that Cavs fans wouldn't mind leaving.

1Deep likes this.
  11. jch1911

jch1911 Member

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Who will jump ship first

Kyrie or Lebron..... matter of time

13. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

14. jch1911

jch1911 Member

If true, they probably could have had Melo easy as well. Also since it was before Knight got injured and teams used up all their cap space...
    CLE - Melo (NYK) + Bledsoe (PHO) + George (IND)
    PHO - Irving (CLE) + Shumpert (CLE)
    NYK - Knight (PHO) + Osman (CLE) + Frye (CLE) + future 1st from CLE (2018 or 2019)
    IND - 4th overall (via PHO) + JR Smith (CLE)

Bledsoe - George - Bron - Melo - Love = starters
    Rose - Korver - Green - Thompson - Tavares = bench

Ah well.... woulda.shoulda.coulda

15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread in the GARM

16. Juxtaposed Jolt

Meh. Kyrie leaving because he doesn't want to be second banana to LeBron, is LeBron's fault...how, exactly? Kyrie knowing he'll forever be the #2 guy on a LeBron-led team, is LeBron's fault...how, exactly?

LeBron has set out to do what he wanted to do, which is to bring Cleveland a title. And I think you can argue that Cleveland has the best shot of beating GSW in the playoffs, as they'll pretty much be rested by the time the Finals start. I still don't think they'll have any powerful challengers in the East, this year, so while GSW goes through the stacked West, LeBron will chill through the East.

If you think a job situation is going downhill, why would you want to stay around for the chaos? Wouldn't you want to jump to a better situation?

17. OTMax

OTMax Member

Lebron got his boys paid, seriously hampering the GM to make moves. Then constantly b****es about not having the best players. He got the GM fired and now is running away. Good for Kyrie he's leaving a sinking ship early, but make no mistake: Lebron brought the Cavs a trophy, but he also is going to leave them very restricted in making the team better when he leaves again.

18. CallMeTheDream

Can see Bron choosing the Wolves, Raptors, or Rockets.

19. photojoe

photojoe Member

Maybe it's just me, and I know there are a ton of rumors that he is going to leave already, but this seems to me like a classic example of an "insider" trying to make an "inside" prediction.

If he leaves "see! I told you first"

If he stays "well he was 100% going to leave but the relationship was repaired during this season"

20. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Yes, that was indeed Sheridan. I always felt his source was on the LeBron's wife side on that Miami to Cleveland thing.

In this case, I think Sheridan is spitballing. Too difficult to examine the NBA landscape now and where it will be at the end of the season. A lot can happen. There can be domino effects.

Vivi likes this.