1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kristaps Porzingis available

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Snow Villiers, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

2. malakas

malakas Member

Even if it's just posturing and "discipline" how to mend the relationship after that? I don't see a way.
    Even if he's not traded now, this will come up in the future again and again if Phil hasn't got fired.

3. thekad

thekad Member

It's just too bad Phil will be fired before Morey has a chance to take advantage of his stupidity. Maybe they can take Ryan Anderson real fast?

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Just want to put out there: if Porzingis gets traded for #2 pick, I'll stop watching the NBA.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  5. celebrevida

celebrevida Member

Why is that? Any one of Fultz, Ball, Jackson could potentially be better than Porzingis.

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

Sometimes i feel like dudes playing fantasy basketball are smarter than some real gms

7. Play07

Play07 Member

If danny doesn't do this deal he's crazy I would give up the #1 pick for him, Magic also no way I draft ball instead of taking whats for sure

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

ANd some of y'all really want Morey fired when the alternative is s*** like this

9. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

10. BackdoorHarden

Wow. Phil Jackson is REALLY REALLY HORRIBLE. He's the Dan Gilbert of GM or the Jeremy Lin of PG.

I mean, Melo has ZERO Trade value because all Phil does is bad mouth Melo

And now he alienate his Franchise player by trying to trade him and also bad mouthing him because he didn't show up for the exit interview.

WHAT IS PHIL DOING? TRYING TO GET FIRED AND COLLECT THAT MONEY like Derek Fisher??

Steve Kerr got lucky!!! He took the Knicks job and then changed his mind at the last second when Stan Van Gundy turned down the Warriors to take the Piston job.

In Summary:

Stan Van Gurdy turned down the Warriors job.
    Kerr took the Knicks job and changed him mind after Warriors offered him the position and only because Van Gundy thought the Piston job was better!! LOL

malakas and RasaqBoi like this.
  11. BackdoorHarden

Can you believe this if you're a Knicks and a Nets fan? If there such a thing.

The 2 worst franchise Knicks and Nets. LOL Nets already blew their future away. How did Celtic manage to get their #1 pick 2 years in a row???

Now Phil wants to destroy the Knicks like King did with the Nets

Micah Adams @MicahAdams13

10 have averaged 18 PPG and 2 Blks PG within 1st 2 seasons.
    - 7 are in HOF.
    - 2 are Tim Duncan and Anthony Davis.
    - Kristaps Porzingis.

9:10 AM - 20 Jun 2017

RasaqBoi likes this.
  12. BackdoorHarden

Rox11 likes this.
  13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Hysterical.

Snow Villiers, J.R., arno_ed and 5 others like this.
  14. BackdoorHarden

ROFL. Embidd has a career in comedy. This guy is funny

15. Caesar

Caesar Member

I really do think Phil is trying his best to get fired and so he can chill and live in LA, but the Knicks owner is an idiot.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  16. RocketDream

RocketDream Member

Sounds like Chriss and #4 would get it done, but the Suns don't want to deal Chriss (or Booker, obviously).

17. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Porzingis is the biggest player available. Most potential and better in 2 years than George Butler Hayward Griffin Millsap Paul etc.

DMO (DJ remix) and daywalker02 like this.
  18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

There's gonna be a lot of trades happening on draft night and I think the shocker would be Magic trading Randal, number 2 draft pick and another player for George or Porzingas.

19. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I would love for Porzingis to leaves the Knicks. I like seeing the Knicks be terrible. But I like Porzingis. So if he leaves I can continue rooten against the Knicks without reservation.

Please do not go to the Lakers or warriors.

20. malakas

malakas Member

hahaha look at this! This guy is Jackson's mouthpiece. Whatever Jackson has to say and can't, he has this guy Rosen a "journalist" to do the dirty job.
    Here is what he posted today
    https://www.fanragsports.com/nba/knicks/knicks-trade-kristaps-porzingis/

"
    So, given the likelihood that the Knicks will not be the kind of winners that the brothers Porzingis require during the next two seasons, the chances are that New York would lose him in 2019-20.

Why not trade him now while he’s healthy and has optimum appeal?

If so, what might the Knicks get in return?

It would probably amount to two or three starters, which would probably include an all-star-caliber player, plus at least a No. 1 draft pick."

"In my nearly 40-year friendship with Jackson, the only thing I know for sure is that it’s impossible to know for sure what he might do in any given situation."

He makes it sound like Porzingis will turn down a max and take the qo for sure. :rolleyes:
    He also called him naive for taking Melo's side and rebelling to the way he's being treated.