1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Durant to Warriors (Two years, $54.3M)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by batkins, Jul 4, 2016.

1. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

yeah you would think joining a team and winning everything easily would free him up to be more likeable and yet somehow all he does is make himself look worse with every action and every interview. i mean yeah his life is going to be fine whether everyone likes him or not but for someone with twitter burner accounts to convince people to like him, he sure does go out of his way to say weird things.

i think a big reason him saying he isn't a leader isn't a big deal is because we already know it. you don't make the move he made and have people thinking "man, what a leader." i do like the twitter comment:

I'm still learning. That's the best part about it," he says. "As soon as you feel like, 'All right, I got life dialed,' then Twitter happened. Ninety-seven percent of the time I scroll past (posts like that). It's just the one time I (respond), it gets blasted, so it makes it look like I do this on a regular basis.

yeah, the one time. stop digging.

roslolian and photojoe like this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Maybe he tried staying away from his public social media during the season and was shocked too see the comments about him being a thin skinned biotch

So traumatized that it caused him to forget what he posted

francis 4 prez likes this.
  3. roslolian

roslolian Member

How can you be the leader if someone else is the leader? Some other dude is saying "Stand behind me and follow me" yet he is still a leader?

Lol wtf KD will go down in history as a pu $$y who destroyed the balance of the NBA. GSW didn't even need him they just broke the regular season win record before he arrived. Then he took a discount just to make sure everyone stays wtf.

What if after losing to Boston Lebron goes to the Celts and tells then he will sign there for 9M a year and plays with KG, Pierce, Ray Allen and Rondo all in their prime? Lebron would probably have six rings by now but he won't be regarded as the 2nd Goat after MJ.

francis 4 prez likes this.
  4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Now he's making little kids cry. What a dick.

Exiled likes this.
  6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Why it gotta be a white kid he hands the shoes to?

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

bloodwings19 likes this.
  8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

BigMaloe and Ziggy like this.
  9. OTMax

OTMax Member

Durant showing he could’ve easily won a title as the best player if he wasn’t such a pansy.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Who was going to pass him the ball? Westbrook? Reggie Jackson? He is a pansy though. Really unlikable. I hate him. I hope he signs here.

11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He choked in game 6. He was bricking shots left and right too. I guess it the cool thing to blame RW for everything, but if Durant had played well down the stretch OKC would have won the series.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

It wasn't just down the stretch.

That was the most regrettable game of KD's career. He was wound up like I've never seen him before. His attitude of "This is MY time" would have been OK if his shooting stroke and shot selection weren't so terrible that night.

Despite this, they led most of the game before crumbling late. If KD had played under control, OKC would have won game 6 by 15+ points IMO.

13. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Props to the guy wearing the Sprewell Jersey. The one thing that really makes me not like the warriors any more (was a fan in the Baron Davis / J Rich Mavs killers days) is that their fans are the biggest band wagoners in the history of sports. It will likely get worse once the new stadium opens. No idea what happened to all of those fans from the early 2000's, probably somewhere with those Kings fans and their cowbells.

MorningZippo likes this.
  14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

15. BackdoorHarden

How was he going to win with Reggie Jackson and Westbrook dominating the ball and saying, "FG% be damned. I'm taking the shots."

He if haven't left those 2 idiots, he's the biggest idiot in the history of the NBA.

Thank god Harden and Victor O. left, now they are MVP and all NBA

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  16. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

That game 6 took them choking and warriors (Klay) making hero shots. No different from clippers choking against us or Nick Anderson's magic in game 1 finals.
    That shiyt affects you long after the game. It left the magic and Nick discombobulated for the rest of the series and years after, it left cp3 wondering what he was doing with the clippers, and it left KD doubting himself if he could win a championship in OKC and looking for the easy way out.

17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I bought the We Believe shirt back in those B-Diddy days. I was a fan of how they played the game, but more importantly, buying that shirt was an anti-Mavericks statement. It's a cool piece of history, it's a shame I cant wear it in public anymore.

Pen15clubber, BallSoHarden and fba34 like this.
  18. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Son did he make you suck his dick? "" Im ok i just got his wet nasty name all over my 350 dollar shoes. What a damn fukin joke. btw... him being on the warriors is like getting jj watts to join pats, its unfair buisness, and big ass marking scheme. *** the fairness , they need to blow up the name. Every team should have just 1 star, and role players. Make THE NBA FUN AGAIN... Peace..

#1598 Le$$, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dat boi was cryin,man!