1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe McKnight killed in shooting

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Dec 1, 2016.

1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

At first, I was confused why he was released based off what was reported. But I was willing to let the investigation take its course. It's silly to jump to conclusions.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

when you're all out of logic, all you can do is call people a "bigot" and then launch into your typical racial pity party. Sad. Educate yourself to defend yourself intelligently.

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Listen, I know. Which is why I'm still debating whether I should take the effort to find that thread (which btw, 100% proves bigtexxx wrong)

4. Newlin

Newlin Member

Don't you people have better things to do rather than trying to prove someone wrong on a message board? What are you accomplishing?

As for this unfortunate incident. I think we should wait for all the facts to come out before we make any judgements one way or the other.

napalm06 likes this.
  5. bigtexxx

I was the one who said to wait for the facts. The morons are the ones who jumped to conclusions based on the "fake news" such as lies from witnesses about shooting McKnight while he was laying on the ground. Same style of lies as "Hands up, don't shoot". Disgusting.

...and Realist - you're too lazy to go find the thread. You know I was 100% right on Trayvon and Mike Brown, so you try to duck and hope people just agree with your lies.

6. Buck Turgidson

New Orleans is a wonderful city, but....

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Serious question: What makes New Orleans wonderful?

8. Buck Turgidson

History, architecture, food, music, art, people, vibe. It's not everyone's cup of chicory, but what place is? Wouldn't live there but it's a great place to spend a week/end, just like SF/NYC/LA/etc...

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  9. thedude077

thedude077 Member

What makes this story more weird is the man who shot him is free. This is exactly the reason the Black Lives Matter community exists.

Fulgore likes this.
  10. bigtexxx

See this is just a stupid post right here. This bro just assumes that it's all about race, without bothering to read what the sheriff put out. Wait for the facts before assuming things. I know that is not helpful to the racial pity party that people want to throw, but it's the right thing to do.

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. PhiSlammaJamma

How often are folks who admit to shooting someone released after questioning? I reckon he's not a threat to the public at large if it was road rage, no matter if he killed him intently or in self defense. I imagine it doesn't really matter in the end, as he will eventually face trial anyway, but I am curious how often someone is released in this situation? And I am curious if he is detained for however long, what the ramifications could be to the case or the charges?

13. Buck Turgidson

As the police made clear in their press conference, one of the biggest reasons they didn't charge him right off the bat was that he never requested a lawyer, so they were free to talk to him repeatedly over the next several days without interference. Dumb move by him, smart by the investigators and DA.

As far as how often that happens, not sure how anybody could know.

14. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I am not saying is about race, but the man who shot him being white is the reason communities like BLM exist because they take anything white on black serious. Watch the news, or listen to the radio; everybody is talking about that issue about the reason why BLM exist. You f***ing moron.

#34 thedude077, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  15. bigtexxx

Grow up. If you have to resort to cussing then you know you're wrong and can't defend yourself. I have yet to see anything around this shooting being about race, except for the blm racial pity party hustlers, who have no credibility.

16. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I never stated anything about race. I just said that issues like this is the reason BLM exist, which I heard from the radio 97.5. The white man getting release from jail after killing a man is an issue, if he was black he would still be in jail. I'm just stating what I've heard. I don't think the crime was a race issue. But the dumb BLM community will take everything as a racist. You should go back to kindergarten, that will teach how to read an pay attention better.

17. bigtexxx

Unintentional humor is always the best! Bwaaahahahaha

18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

[​IMG]

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member