1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin as a Pekin Duck

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mig0s, Aug 27, 2019.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Whatever happened to that insane Chris Baldwin guy from culturemap who serviced Jeremy’s undercarriage on the side?

His Lin articles and comment section on said articles were always top notch unintended comedy.

Would think he’d have some good stuff on Lin’s exit from the NBA.

Edit. Did a quick search and man that dude is committed to the cause.

Quick scroll through his twitter feed and his Lin leaving the NBA article really are worth the time for a good laugh.

Still pretty much everyone else’s fault and injury that caused Lin to not reach MJ status. Also this guy truly despises Morey, McHale and Harden.

#41 jordnnnn, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Zboy likes this.
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

*laugh*

There were plenty of guys servicing the LOFs to get hits, twitter following, and page visits.

One thing you can count on the LOFs (like Yoeddy here) is that they will visit anything anywhere related to Airemy either to defend him or sing his praises. Imagine being so emotionally tied to a scrub player with such dedication so as to go to other teams forums regularly to defend him. Sad lol....

Like I have been saying all along, Airemy was a scrub, and not surprisingly he is out of the league.

When none of the 30 teams in the NBA offer you even a min vet contract despite you crying to the media about it like AIremy did, it aint nobody's fault but your own. He just sucked.

#42 Zboy, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    tinman likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t know but it seems there’s no embargo on wine.
    Cause nobody whined more than Jeremy for his whole career.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  4. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Yeah, a ruptured patellar had nothing to do with it....

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

thats like 3 years ago right

6. yoeddy

The injury was less than 2 years ago. This last season was his first year back, and there were questions during preseason whether Lin would be recovered enough to even start the season. If you look at the history of NBA players who have had patellar ruptures, you'd see that they always resulted in reduced minutes and productivity in the first year back after surgery, and in many cases in their 2nd year back as well. Some of those players were lucky that some teams were willing to take a chance and offer them contracts and give them another opportunity...others had to end their career. Unfortunately for Lin, no NBA teams were willing to give him that chance...or Lin decided that he wasn't willing to start from zero on a new roster without some guarantee of a significant role.

So this notion that Lin not getting an NBA offer this year is some indication that Lin was a scrub all along is simply ridiculous. It's clearly because of a combination of the injury, his age, and an untimely stretch of bad games in Toronto. Lin has been a legitimate NBA player from his time with the Knicks through his first year with Brooklyn. He had a bad stretch of games with Toronto to bookend his career with the amazing stretch of games he had with the Knicks. In between, he was solid, with some great games and some poor games. All-Star? Obviously not. Starter-quality? Arguable. Solid backup and dependable 6th man? Yes. Quality NBA player? 100%.

#46 yoeddy, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[​IMG]

Right on queue *laugh*. Imagine knotting your life to a scrub like Airemy's such as LOFs like Yoeddy do. Sad!

Airemy a quality and dependable NBA player?? HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

LOF continues to make excuses for the scrub. Some of the players got lucky...bad stretch...injury.... lol

He has been bouncing around the league on shitty teams ever since Morey dumped his ass. They all gave up on him.

And when he finally got on a good team, Raptors quickly found out how much of a scrub he is and made sure he is glued to the bench.

Bonafide mental midget.

Like I said, he was a scrub player that he himself and his fans thought was much better than he actually was.

#47 Zboy, Sep 4, 2019
  8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

OH noes! Injury turned an already scrub player into a scrub player!

He didnt turn into a low IQ mental midget of a player that he has always been because of his injury.

[​IMG]

You cant fix dumb and Airemy has been one of the dumbest NBA players I have ever watched play.

#48 Zboy, Sep 4, 2019
  9. yoeddy

It still baffles me that if you think so little of Lin that you keep spending your time talking about him. Crazy!

10. tinman

Supporting Member

The fact that the LOF is still here proves that it was never about basketball.

It's just trolling, but not trolling cause your team or favorite player is better, it's because it hurts you personally if others point out your idol was just a media hyped sensation and not true star player.

These LOFs devotion is not cult like, but I think it's sexual.

@vlaurelio

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Never let non Rockets fans get the last word , that's what they want.
    I know there is a trade war with China.

But I don't want the Chinese to suffer from stupid LOFs on their basketball sites. That's like exporting rat droppings.

I hope the Chinese treat the LOFs like Richard Gere in that lawyer movie where he goes to China.

To the Ducks fan sites in China, if you see any IPs coming from the US, especially from the west and east coast, please block them .

They don't care about your team, your fans, your city, your country and your race.

Zboy likes this.
  12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Haha yup! As Clutch proved it a while back, Airemy fans are programmed to defend him because they see an attack on him as attack on themselves. yoeddy is a good example of this.

Like I said, imagine living vicariously off of a scrub player like Airemy and going around the internet to different NBA forums to defend his honor.

That is just sad.

tinman likes this.
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

It's beyond fandom.
    I think they will jump off a cliff for him.

If Lin told yoeddy to fetch his slippers, he would.

14. yoeddy

Huh...this is a thread about Lin signing with a basketball team. I've been posting mostly about basketball here. How does this "prove that it was never about basketball"? And aren't you responding to a post where I said he was not a star player? How am I hurt by someone saying he wasn't a true star player?

15. yoeddy

Is it so much better to live your life bashing a player who you claim you don't care about?

16. tinman

Supporting Member

North Koreans have never seen anything so brainwashed like Lin Fans.

17. yoeddy

Is this what you spend your time thinking about?

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

tinman likes this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

yoeddy likes this.
  20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

if you use a VCR to record Lin's games now that would be a . . . wait for it . . . duck tape

I'm here all week, try the veal

tinman, Zboy and heypartner like this.