1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz Fan Reaction to Rockets Jazz Game 2: James Harden triple double!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I like this guy. Doesn’t make lame excuses when his team loses, and he gives appropriate credit to the other team.

Will, waytookrzy079, D-rock and 27 others like this.
  3. bmelo

bmelo Member

i just hope Matt Harpring is watching this series

D-rock, dkim1984, bj3175 and 6 others like this.
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

came here looking for a thread about this guy. left disappointed. :cool:

5. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I’ve watched some Rockets games with the Utah announcers, and Harpring does acknowledge that Harden is a legitimate superstar. He clearly doesn’t care for him, but I can respect his opinion because he at least admits that Harden is legit!

D-rock, YaoMing#1 and hakeem94 like this.
  6. Voltik

Voltik Member

When Quinn Snyder puts Royce O’Neal or any guard besides Ingles and Rubio on Harden with some shading to his right or just play man D with a big behind, along with Jazz hitting open shots these games will get more interesting. The Jazz aren’t playing good basketball but also we’re playing good D. We know that the Jazz offense isn’t as good as the Rockets but they aren’t playing good defense either. Rockets are picking them apart on the offense, mostly due to the way Jazz want to D and Rox knocking down shots.

This Jazz D is pathetic to a certain extent and I expected a lot more from them to test this team. The Jazz should play better at home with adjustments on D and O.

7. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

The z-dog character has been flanderized. Really getting away from what worked in the first couple of seasons.

Torn n Frayed, Scarface and hakeem94 like this.
  8. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

ZDOG is a living, breathing, ever-evolving, nuanced and complex media phenom who knows how to change with the times. Hence the shift from Harden smoking weed to the current focus on Rivers smoking weed.

9. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

It's a good summary of the game. He's objective and admits the Rockets are just playing great and are not a good matchup for the Jazz.

D-rock and tmoney1101 like this.
  10. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

Zdog must have something against smoking weed. “Dantoni you stink, you smell like weed” “I hate you Austin Rivers, go cry to your daddy doc rivers, go smoke some weed. I hope you get hurt, Austin rivers, yeah that’s right.... I threatened you” lmao. “I know the refs love James harden and the rockets” good stuff man

11. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

I think he might have fallen off the weed truck when he was younger and hit his head

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  12. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I think the Jazz as a whole from coaching players and guys within there front office and media have a ton of respect for Harden.

Part of it I think is Harden and CP3 have kinda taken Mitchell under their wing. He trains with both of them in the offseason and he’s also an adidas athlete like James.

You can tell from the things Quin Snyder says about harden and even cp3 that he’s really impressed, he knows what he’s seeing because he’s a great coach.

Rubio never says anything negative about Harden nor Gobert or Mitchell.

Iv also heard Harpring give harden respect over the years.

And this Jazz guy that does his little show, he’s 3/3 for me.

Iv seen him now 3x and each time he’s been on point. He deserves to get more recognition because he does a good job doesn’t sound like a moron and he’s kinda funny so he should not lose his day job but I would not give up on his dream he’s got talent and potential in this industry.

13. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Well dude.. I mean.. he questions if the Rockets are that good?!? obvious the Rockets are good considering they took the Warriors to 7 games last year and almost won. smh

14. smokieethabear

why does his hand disappear in mid air when he's moving it around? What kind of Jazz Sorcery is this???!!!

juanm34 likes this.
  15. smokieethabear

Haha ZDOG's birthday got ruined!

16. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wait. Hold up, hold up, hold up! Did the Jazz know it was Z-Dog's birthday? Because if nobody in the organization notified the coach and players that it was the very day that Utah Jazz super fan Z-Dog (not Z-Catty) was born then they need a top to bottom overhaul of their whole organization. This is completely unacceptable.

#16 Williamson, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  17. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

This guy gives the Rockets more credit than some "Rockets Fans"

18. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

you almost feel sorry for them.

19. YaoMingsSoulja

lmao at the 4:45 mark, "He's just showing why he is....?" WHY HE IS WHAT BOI!!?!??? WHY HE IS WHAT?!?!??!?!?! WHY HE IS THE M V MOTHA ****IN P BABY!!!!

tmoney1101 and Philip K. Nick like this.
  20. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Son, you should never even come close to feeling sorry for the Utah Jazz in any shape or form.