1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz and blazers games will be exciting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Samiam1234, Dec 5, 2017.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thunder won.

2. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Thunder announcers be like:

"What do you think of tonight's triple double effort by the triple double king himself Rick?"

"Well I just thought it was double, or even triple the triple-dubtastic triple-doubling that we have seen to this point this year. The Thunder really doubled down on doubling their triples and tripling their doubles so that way they could get more of those crunch time buckets to help Mr. TD, and no I'm not talking about Tim Duncan folks, this is the triple double king that we're getting the honor of watching get these triple doubles on a nightly basis. What did you think about tonights triple double Jeff?"

:rolleyes:

3. Samiam1234

Samiam1234 Member

I wouldn't be surprised if that was real.. but come on I cant blame them, I mean its not like they can celebrate winning in a blow out fashion, might as well be celebrating the tripple double.. although they should be celebrating his nightly quadruple doubles with those double digit turn overs :)

DonKnock likes this.
  4. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Beating the Jazz and Blaze was sweet. I think both teams are better than the other teams we've beaten since the Cavs.
    So much media still hating on the rockets for a weak schedule, but I think both these past wins are very telling for how good we are (and very resilient in the Blazers game).

The upcoming Spurs game will be fun.

waytookrzy079 likes this.
  5. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Plain and simple, they’re winning games they should be winning. Years past, this streak would have ended several games ago. Lakers and Blazers games would have been “schedule losses”... so many days off, rusty and last game of a long ass road trip that only resulted in 3 games and ready to just get home.

Media can hate all the want. Doesn’t change #1 in the NBA overall, top 5 in offense and defense. They can’t deny those facts regardless of who they play or how easy or hard the schedule is.

Rocket River likes this.
  6. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Well, yes they can deny it. The talking heads can say anything they want regardless of what the facts say. And while it doesn't matter what they say, it always hurts Harden's MVP case. I gotta feel sorry for the guy and his legacy. Even if he wins the MVP this year, his legacy looks better with 3 x MVP next to it instead of 1 x. Also, when careers are all said and done, no one remembers if they were runner-up.

waytookrzy079 likes this.