1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jared Dudley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, May 22, 2019.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Who?

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Dudley needs to clap back and body this fool Royce White. Melo sucks!

da_juice and roslolian like this.
  3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

What did the deleted tweet say?

Actually never mind, i dont give a damn what the hell scared to fly has to say and argue.

4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

what a slow off-season.. zzz

Westbrook sure doesn't like to be in the media spotlight. We've barely seen him on camera since he joined the Rockets.

B-Bob likes this.
  5. JW86

JW86 Member

Can we please refrain from giving Royce White any attention. A guy who dares to speak like that to established veteran NBA players clearly is out of his mind, trying to make a name for himself and has issues stemming from a feeling of superiority masking the probable massive self-doubt and confidence issues he's dealing with.

Jontro, GotGame15, napalm06 and 3 others like this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is a force to be reckoned with on Twitter and a tool.

Jontro and da_juice like this.
  7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

why is a certified bat crazy lunatic even permitted to hold a twitter account?

Jontro and smoothie like this.
  8. roslolian

roslolian Member

I dont think his issues stem from self doubt and cofidence, it stems from having a POS personality and being a lying, shitty human being. Just ask his baby momma, according to her Royce acted like her absolute best friend and then dumped her as soon as she got pregnant.

At this point I'm even wondering if he actually has flight anxiety or its just his personal branding and way to get his name out there, kinda like how Theranos CEO made her voice deeper. Its strange how his anxiety is such a big deal he was crying on the plane when he was a draftee and when he got his guaranteed money but now nobody pays any attention to him suddenly he can fly anywhere everywhere 24/7.

"NBA doesnt have any measures for people with conditions. I can't join practices cuz I can't fly and I can't ride a bus either #Bewell"
    -Royce White with guaranteed 3M and plans to become a rap star

"Flying's not a big deal I've never had an issue flying"
    -Broke Ass Royce White

waytookrzy079 likes this.
  9. Le$$

Le$$ Member

#49 Le$$, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If someone had the guts to make a documentary about him, I'd probably watch it and try to understand who in the Rocket organization was in favor of drafting him in the first place.

11. Garner

Garner Member

Your first point is that he's a positive contributor to the Rockets narrative.................?

12. topfive

topfive CF OG

Correction: He's a rectum to be reckoned with.

Jontro likes this.
  13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i seem to recall it being idiot mchale, who was convinced/conned by his buddy fred hoiberg

daywalker02 likes this.
  14. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

mmmmyes

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah **** Trump

Little Bit, HP3 and topfive like this.
  16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Lol it would be morey

17. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I thought it was Mchale
    Man just saw some names of people drafted after him. Fournier, Ezeli, Satoransky, Crowder, Draymond, Middleton, Barton

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, that draft had some very good players after White. I don't know if it was McHale's idea. But the buck stops at Morey. I know the Morey apologists will fight this. But his track records of drafting in the first round are pretty mediocre. That's why I have come to accept that it's probably better for Morey to trade away first round picks for proven players.

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  19. topfive

topfive CF OG

I also remember it being a Milkhair move, based on a glowing recommendation from Hoiberg.

This article doesn't really say for certain, but it mentions McHale repeatedly and Morey's name doesn't come up at all.

Easy likes this.
  20. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I personally don’t think I’m a Morey apologist, but I will say it’s pretty hard to judge his drafting skills considering he never has high draft picks. Yes I know we passed on Kawhi for Marcus Morris, but that shouldn’t be a knock on Morey, just a great move by the Spurs. Clint Capela in the 20s was a steal. Parsons in the second round was a steal (injuries not skill ruined him). Guys like Terrence Jones were drafted at what?, 16th? I have no data to back this up but I feel for a 16th pick his career would be average, not below average compared to all the other 16th picks. The highest pick Morey ever had was 6th I believe on Rudy Gay. He said that Brandon Roy was the only player that if he had fallen to him he would have kept. So he definitely saw the talent in the best player in that draft (again injuries not taken into account).

Jayzers_100 likes this.