1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden flop compilation.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swapshop, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

I was browsing reddit and one of the featured posts was about the Josh Hart comments. In reading all the comments on the reddit people keep saying how James Harden gets breathed on and flops on almost all his plays. People who watch Rockets regularly know that while he does have a playstyle that wants to initiate contact, he is often mauled without any calls. That and the new rules where he is in mid shot, gets fouled and they make him take it out on the side line.

So my point is we should start a James Harden flop compilation but its really him getting crazy bad no calls. Would be nice to have a video floating around. I will try my best on this but my internet uploads at very poor upload so it takes forever to upload content.

wesbound and hakeem94 like this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

good idea ... but i guess there will be many ppl that would get this post completely wrong since it wasnt clearly expressed

clutchdabear likes this.
  3. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Na, it's what you call click bait.

topfive likes this.
  4. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Came in to say GTFO with the Camby Meme but I see what you did here with the guy pointing to his brain meme :eek:

5. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Im sold on it but you should gather material of him getting hacked hard instead of just getting no calls.

It’ll be a lot of material though.

6. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Jeremy Lin Flagrant Foul, No Call Compilation Highlights

7. shtinkee

shtinkee Member

Just show the entire second half of Rockets-warriors game 7 to prove your point.

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

who cares about what reddit thinks, they will circle jerk about something else tomorrow

vlaurelio likes this.