1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Insanity] Liberal mob takes over college campus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, May 27, 2017.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Is projection how all iranian white supremacists deal with their insecurities? If you did call someone that, at least stand by it.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Having been a black college student without a car, any local friends or non-Stafford cash the logistics of leaving campus would have been a pain, and the subtext would have been a bit gut-wrenching. It also creates a scenario where campus cops (and white students) are justified in suspecting a black kid in the library, student union or cafeteria that day is trespassing.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Does this type of r****ded behavior surprise anyone anymore? Of course a lynch mob of students were intimidating a professor for not giving in to a racist event at the school, and of course the school essentially sided with the lynch mob by doing nothing to punish those involved....why wouldn't that kind of thing happen? It should be news when this kind of thing ISN'T happening in colleges or universities.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What college experience do have to believe this is systemic?

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

hey racist, don't reply to me. You're a disgrace.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Replying is all it takes to get the racist pepe frog avatar dude triggered?

too easy.

7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

You should proofread when taking an education shot.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No not really. Me typing fast on a touchscreen keyboard and missing a word really has no reflection on educational merit. Bobby is a enlisted man who thinks he is intelligent because he was in 'intelligence' for his MOS and thinks that all infantry personnel are stupid. He is the most arrogant poster here with the least amount of merit to back up his relentless patronizing tone.

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

RussianSnowflake

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

and yet you said racist speech should be banned. Hypocrite much?

11. CometsWin

Produce my quote. I'll wait.

You love defending racist speech. Why is that? You're not racist, you just love the Constitution unless it's college students exercising their right to protest, then it's fascism. Why are you such a dope?

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

you've said on many occasion that "racists" on college campuses shouldn't be allowed a platform. Look up the milo threads. And you know these so called protesters aren't protesting peacefully. Their using violence you're absolutely fine with that.

13. CometsWin

If I've said it on many occasions then you should easily be able to find my quote.

BTW, Milo isn't a racist on a college campus, he's a racist trying to use college campuses as a platform. There's a significant difference.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I don't think Milo is a racist but that's beside the point. Should Milo be allowed to speak on campus without facing violence? Yes or no?

15. CometsWin

I'm waiting for the quote. Are you going to provide it, yes or no?

Milo has freedom of speech and students have freedom of that same speech. That's how it works. Most universities, I know you don't know this because you went to common sense university, have a code of conduct. Hate speeches would get a student of that university kicked out. So why is Milo, or any of your other hate speech heroes, held to a different standard than students who actually pay to live on campus? Riddle me that.

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Why are dodging my question? Should Milo be allowed to speak on campus without facing violence? Yes or no?

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

why does anyone waste their time talking to this commie scumbag RL who is happy to see Trump hand the country over to Russia, destroy Nato, and stoke white nationalistic fervor?

do you fools even realize what he is?

18. CometsWin

No, Milo should not be allowed to speak on campus since his speeches are a violation of codes of conduct on campus. Students on campus aren't allowed to say whatever they like to whomever they like, why should Milo be held to a different standard?

I answered your question. Where is my quote? Stop dodging.

Why is hate speech the only speech you want to protect? Stop dodging.

19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Here's your quote
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...er-college-campus.283065/page-2#post-11119456

20. CometsWin

My mistake for bothering with someone who thinks anyone on a college campus has the free speech to slur others with hate speech. LOL Troll gonna troll.

But Dean, it's my raight to slur your students. o_O

I think you've more than earned the ignore at this point. Good luck, RussianLegend.