1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Immigration Crisis in Europe - what should be done?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Sep 3, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

It's been 3 days now that I have been fighting Riot Police.

They came at night by ships to turn our islands into prison camps.
    Mine and 5 others to become the new Ellis islands of Europe.

The Riot Police broke our heads, broke our cars, sent our children to the ER, burned our forests and gassed us until we fainted.

They called us names, cursed us, threatened us, handcuffed us and threw water tanks and plastic bullets.

We sent them packing.

We dont have guns like americans to protect our homes but nevertheless with some few hunting rifles and with stick and stones we won.

The EU refuses to help and want to make the Aegean islands a new area full of concetration camps.
    Immigrants from Africa and the Middle East have been coming non stop.

The ratio has already skyrocketed to 1:1 greek to illegal immigrant.

I look back at this thread that with so much open heart and with so much goodwill we helped the refugees.
    We went into the raging waves with our boats to save the drowning babies and gave them food and shelter.

Now what has become of our homes?

Is this the repayment of our goodwill and compassion?

Yung-T, King1, Astrodome and 2 others like this.
  2. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Way to fight off your government, keep up the fight.

It’s unbelievable to me that people here still don’t get it. Guns empower the weak, and if your government puts the needs of migrants over your needs, they are traitors and should be shot.

Andre0087 likes this.
  3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

They need to be sent back to their country of origin...good luck and stay safe. Don't end up like the Native Americans...

King1, Astrodome and malakas like this.
  4. HTM

HTM Member

What do you want to see happen?

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So other people fleeing from their own war torn country are lessor?

DD

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So the solution is to shoot people? What kind of problem solving is that?

Yung-T, ThatBoyNick and RayRay10 like this.
  7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

If you take too many in yes, your citizens should take priority over them.

Yung-T, King1, malakas and 1 other person like this.
  8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Hang in there. Thanks for sharing as well.

@malakas

King1, malakas and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. malakas

malakas Member

I REFUSE to become a minority in my own land.
    I REFUSE to give up my way of life.
    I REFUSE to surrender my safety and peace.

If I have to give my home to these invaders I rather burn it down myself from one side to the other till only burned stones are left and nothing can grow back.

We used to play in the fields and drive our bikes till 10 pm in our neighbourhoods.

Have bonfire parties in the beaches all night and the only worry of our mothers was to take a jacket for the cold and be careful of the cars.

Now I cant walk alone at night in the main square because who knows what happens? Some can mug you or try to rape you.

Farmers come back to the fields and find their sheep butchered and roasted in their fields with wood cut down from their their olive trees.

Women cant even find a bed in the hospital because they are full of them who give birth like rabbits, and have to forfeit their RIGHT to be stolen by foreigners and pay out of their pocket for private clinics.

The police isn't here to protect US the citizens who pay their salary, but to protect the illegal immigrants from our retaliations against their crimes : thefts, their attacks and the destruction of our property.

I REFUSE to become a minority and a slave so they have free education, free housing and free healthcare.

If I have to throw stones, molotov bombs or even take a riffle to protect my island and my rights then so be it.

10. HTM

HTM Member

I'm just asking what you want to see happen? The Greek army/navy/coast guard to show up and push the migrants boats back from the coastline? What steps do you want to see your government take to address the situation?

11. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Damn. Devastating to hear.

12. malakas

malakas Member

I want a closed camp that can house at most 500 illegal immigrants.
    Immediate and fast asylum proccess with no more than 2 weeks backlog.
    If the detention camp is full then immediate implementation of push backs and closing of the borders.

Immediate deportation of immigrants with fake IDs who try to pose as refugees.
    I want a standard % limit of asylum admittance that can't be exceeded, like 5%.

Whoever doesnt have any papers (because they are destroying them themselves as soon as they reach the coast so they can claim they are Syrians, even though they come from even Venezuela) to be immediately deported in short order.

Those whose asylum is approved to immediately get sent to the mainland and be distributed equally to all areas of the country and the rest of the EU.

Until you have a green card and pay TAXES NO free healthcare, and in no case free housing.
    Those who commit any crimes instead of getting sent to prisons with my tax money to be deported immediately.

I also want the immediate banishment and deportation of all NGOs who are collaborating with human traffickers.

R0ckets03, Yung-T, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  13. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

sounds like you gave and gave until you just can’t give any more.

Yung-T and malakas like this.
  14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

So long as you're subject to the EU, and more importantly, the OSF stacked ECHR, you're not getting any of those things, you're getting more of what you're getting now (if they weren't afraid of Salvini, they'd be getting dumped on italy too). This is why you don't give up sovereignty, as you end up rule takers to a bureaucracy that has no interest in your well being, it's a sad situation, which was unfortunately inevitable.

You can thank the UK for opening the door.

P.S. Screw the germans, default on it all :p

#234 Aleron, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    Yung-T likes this.
  15. malakas

malakas Member

The UK has one and a half island with neighbours like the Netherlands, Norway and France.

We have 6.000+ islands with neighbours like Turkey.

Oh yeah we should have left the EU and get back our "sovereignity" so what is happening right now with Erdogan opening the borders would have happened long ago, we would become the New Middle East and I would become a refugee myself asking asylum in other countries.:rolleyes:
    Turkey has at least 3 milion Syrians in their soil.

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The migrant crisis is not temporary. Greece and the rest of Europe have to accept it

17. malakas

malakas Member

We don't have to accept nothing.

If this keeps up, it will simply give rise to a new Hitler.
    Simple as that.
    It is not our responsibillity to feed and save Africa and the Middle East.

Yung-T and Invisible Fan like this.
  18. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

It won't be another Hitler, but if something needs to be done, and no one is doing that, eventually someone comes along that will.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Lending aid and shelter is always commendable on humanitarian grounds, but without execution and follow through, it ends up being a pit of despair and lost time for the refugees, and a money sink with no real roi...actors taxpayers and the politicians they supposedly answer to generally fight over tooth and nail.

I wonder if those refugee camps in Germany are still limbo states...

20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

"If it's inevitable just relax and enjoy it" - right? :rolleyes:

- Clayton Williams
    - Bobby Knight