1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE THIS SITE

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by duluth111222, Mar 17, 2018.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Of course not but like I said the OP is frustrated, you can tell in the post. Again he was strong but the response was like any other troll board out there. This place is no better now and that's my point lately.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So then you were wrong (or lying) when you said the customer is always right except on CF.

Easy and Harrisment like this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hope you Grow to Respect this Site again.

4. ipaman

I don't think you know what that expression means.

OP was wrong and treated as such but he didn't have to be unless this place is like any other troll site. Clearly it is based on everything I've seen.

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

@ipaman -- what are you suggesting be done? He's complaining about an ad popup. You're saying we, the posters, suck. Two different things.

HakeemOnlyFan and KingCheetah like this.
  6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

What does that have to do with anything? You've been whining non-stop.

7. ipaman

maybe, "hey OP sorry about your recent experience but rest assured we don't do what you are suggesting. please refer to our TOS or similar that details what we do and don't do. if you can provide some screenshots or some proof of your experience i would be happy to work with our ad parties to investigate and perhaps come to a resolution" or something like that.

meanwhile, OP is a jerk, a liar, he should leave, etc...

and hey if that's what we do here so be it i just don't remember it that way is all.

8. ipaman

clearly the site is exactly like it was, in fact we are at the peak performance and user experience, and i'm wrong. since i'm wrong, you won't hear any more concern (or whining as you put it) from me.

9. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think you read my entire response.

Nook likes this.
  10. ipaman

i did, the first part was really good and my comments were more about the other posters who are in fact regulars.

11. bobrek

So now you say this is a troll site. Why are you here again? Troll site, "customer" treated poorly. refusing to become a supporting member unless Clutch gets rid of D&D....

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  12. ipaman

IMO, again IMO, d&d doesn't serve this site at all and actually hurts because opinions and reputations (wrong or right) follow users. also, as a customer i have a right to decide how to participate. i don't expect anyone including clutch to agree with me but that should not prevent me from stating my opinion. however because of the lynch mob effect that has infected this site it's very difficult to have minority opinions around here now. i'd prefer that not be the case but that's also a minority opinion it seems. again maybe i'm wrong and the garm is the best version of the garm we've ever seen and d&d is just for giggles and not toxic at all.

and you do realize that you'e asked why i'm here for the 4th or 5th time now and i've answered you just as many times. but you're not a troll right...

13. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Thanks @Clutch for digging up my donation and fixing my status.

I must apologize for jumping the gun and accusing Clutch of having anything to do with the pop-up issue. If anything, he’s actively investigating and trying to fix it behind the scene, which I didn’t know.

For that, I’ll donate $50 to the tip jar to show my appreciation for what Clutch and his crew has done for us.

Please lock this thread now. Don’t want to see other good posters argue because of my stupid rant. Thank you.

14. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Turns out tip jar is no longer there. So I decided to pay $30 to become a supporting member. Thanks.

Harrisment likes this.
  15. bobrek

Odd that you say D&D doesn't serve this site yet it is one of the more popular areas. It's real easy to avoid. It's a message board. If you don't want people to respond to you, that's easy to avoid as well.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The D&D is a cesspool I almost never go in. But do you know why it was created? It was a spin-off from the Hangout when the political arguing started to get out of hand. So Clutch decided to open up a forum for the discussion of politics and other hot button non-basketball related issues, basically to clean up the Hangout.

The other possible solution would be to ban all posts/threads that has anything to do with politics, religions, etc. Clutch decided that it was not worth the effort to police those things.

17. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I'm not going to beat around the bush. If you don't like you site, pack your bags and leave. Don't let the door hit you on your obese ass ont he way out.

18. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

marks0223 and ipaman like this.
  19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It's not Clutch, it seems to be caused by something on the ad network Clutch is using. We should all be thankful Clutch has been keeping this site up for so long. Best NBA basketball community out there.

Rashmon, da_juice and HakeemOnlyFan like this.
  20. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

This happens to me on my Samsung galaxy.

da_juice likes this.