1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate the Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by s3ts, Mar 5, 2019.

?

Do you hate GSW?

1. Yes

87.1%
  2. No

12.9%
  1. s3ts

s3ts Member

I have felt a lot of hate towards GSW in the past 5 years. And it's not because they're good, or because I hate their success. I think success should be rewarded, I want to give them credit where it is due.

And my ignorance of the team history, city/cities, whatever, I apologize for...

But ...
    I hate the stupid warriors chant.
    I hate the fact that they call themselves "Golden State" like they don't even know where they're associated with.
    I hate their stupid logo and colors.
    I hate their fans who have no idea about anything basketball and just watch it because they think Klay is "hot".
    I hate the nerd fans. And it's not like I hate nerds, because I am one. But it's more like they got into this NBA sports team just to be a part of something other than nerd things.

TBH, I just wanted to point out how terribly annoying their chant is. It is by far the only reason I want to see them fail, so these fans can just shut tf up.

Sorry for the rant.

/rant.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Yep.

Curry, Green, Durant- all world-class assholes.

s3ts likes this.
  3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Lol. Most of those things on your list predate the current Steph/Klay/Draymond group. And true Warriors fans were a long suffering fan base until this recent run of success. I hate the Warriors, but I don’t begrudge the joy of their longtime fans. Much different situation from, say, Lakers fans.

But I do agree the chant is stupid. It sounds like they are taunting their own team. How dumb is that?

I still don’t understand why they don’t use some variation of this:

s3ts, jeevinesh and Andy Sheets like this.
  4. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I hate Curry and his mouth guard chewing
    I hate Steve Kerr and his passive aggressive schtick and the fact that the media is oblivious to this or thinks it is endearing.
    I hate the arena sound effects guy pumping in that Van Halen Hot For Teacher drum loop.
    I hate the entitled bandwagon San Francisco/Oakland Warrior fans (that were honestly probably Laker fans)

I feel that Curry is overrated due to the gravity of his all star teammates. (but acknowledge he is an elite shooter).

I can't wait until KD leaves the Warriors.

6. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Wow, so weird to see Harden's stat line... only 30 minutes, only 11 shot attempts, only 5 3pt attempts, only 8 FT attempts, and only 18 points.

ramotadab, RasaqBoi and lnchan like this.
  7. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I hated them when it was Bogut and Green and co. That was like the dirtiest team since the 90s Jazz and everyone loved them anyway. Didn't make sense. I actually provided video evidence to a guy one time about how dirty they were, like all of them and he was like, NAH THEY'RE NOT THAT DIRTY....I just said whatever, argue with the video then.

Also the mouthpiece/pacifier chewing/throwing thing is revolting.

And then KD joined a 72 win team lol yeah **** those guys.

8. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I hate Curry. He gets a pass from the media and fans. He has never had to carry a team before like other players in the top 5.

9. jowman

jowman Member

Never thought I’d hate anyone more than laker fans when I lived in LA during the Pau and Kobe days , but back to the Bay Area the bandwagon warriors fans are some of the worst and most disgusting. Personality and looks wise.

Grown middle aged women who have never watched or participated in any sports shouting that lebron is an overrated not talented and weak is the funniest and saddest things ever.

deb4rockets, clutchdabear and s3ts like this.
  10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Their logo and colors are great. You're blinded by jealousy.

adoo and Patience like this.
  11. s3ts

s3ts Member

Those colors are loud and obnoxious. I think girls like the jerseys for that specific reason too. And dudes be wearing their apparel just to stand out.

You, apparently, are one of those people wearing those jerseys around TX for this specific reason. Either that or a girl who likes those jerseys.

I find all of those people just as boring as people who wear mundane meaningless shirts for style.

deb4rockets likes this.
  12. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I absolutely hate the "Oops Didn't Mean To" attitude that every single person in that organization has. Yes Draymond, you DID mean to kick that guy in the nuts. Yes Kerr, you DID mean to send that message about Harden's traveling to every ****ing computer on Earth. Yes Iggy, you DID mean to commit that foul. Yes Snake, you DID mean to create 15 accounts on social media so you can argue with 13 year old punks. Yes Ayeesha, you DID mean to come off like a spoiled brat who got her ice cream taken away for acting like a douche.

I also HATE the Warrior nerdbois taking to the internet every single time Harden does ANYTHING that they don't like, and acting like he's murdering the sport of basketball. These clowns need to stop with this ****. It's embarrassing, and only cements the fact that they're all either A) 14 years old and have never watched another team play in their lives or B) guys who actually don't watch any sports, but try and pretend like they do so they can be edgy on IG.

But mostly, I HATE HATE HATE the complete ****tard that sat in front of me at Game 7 last year. This dude kept yelling, "ALL DAYYYYYY" into his gf's (who was a Rockets fan) ear after EVERY Durant basket, and posing like he just hit the game-winner himself. When I finally asked him how long he'd lived in Oakland/Bay Area, his GF turns around and says, "Oh, he's never even been there." He then turns around and says, "Yeah, I'm from Houston, but I hate how James Harden plays. He's selfish, and he flops." Never have I wanted to falcon punch someone from behind as badly as I wanted to hit that guy. **** that douche.

13. farhen

farhen Member

29 teams hated them, there you go by 'hubie brown' :p

deb4rockets and s3ts like this.
  14. razorback88s

razorback88s Member

Come on guys, Draymond throwing infant tantrums when harden scores isn't THAT bad

15. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

And you know that dude would have been wearing a Harden jersey the next day if the Rockets had won that game.

davidio840, Fyreball and s3ts like this.
  16. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

I ain't trippin, I hate them because of how easily they sleepwalk to championships. Every time they ever faced adversity, the adversity either got injured, blew a 3-1 lead only to join their team, or they wilted while up 3-1. I hate them because they are the face of the NBA, deservedly so, and that status earns them protection from the league office when **** gets hard.

I hate them,
    Because they are everything the Rockets aren't. Ring-ladened, respected, and remarkably lucky.

And the league will do anything to keep it that way.

17. AB-4-3

AB-4-3 Member

I hate how every time they won a championship they had no injuries while an opposing team had an injured player (Kyrie, CP3) or was hurt by the worriers dirty play(Kawhi).

deb4rockets, davidio840 and s3ts like this.
  18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't hate them. I'm just disgusted by them. Its bad enough they can just sleepwalk to a chip now. Its even worse when the media and their fans try to act like its hard for them, like their championships are actually difficult.

deb4rockets, Richie_Rich and s3ts like this.
  19. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I still think the Warriors are gonna split up soon

deb4rockets likes this.
  20. House Rockets

House Rockets Member

Signed in just to vote yes in the poll and give thumbs up the OP.