1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hydrochloriquine/Z-Pack/Zinc, savior of America?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ElPigto, Jul 27, 2020.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Azithro was proven to be harmful a couple of months ago. HCQ is more placebo than anything imo. Our current management than that ridiculous non-evidence based cocktail we prescribed in the early days is way bettee

ElPigto likes this.
  2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I will add this, right now standard of care does not include HCQ/AZT since the data shows no benefit But if the RCTs show adding supplemental zinc to HCQ/AZT works then it will be used. But I stand by my statement that majority of Americans (and westerners) are not zinc deficient so it should not matter. But if the actual data shows otherwise that’d be great.

RayRay10, TWS1986 and ElPigto like this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...ure-for-covid-19-tells-her-side-of-the-story/
    https://www.click2houston.com/news/...roquine-as-virus-cure-doubles-down-on-claims/

“I’m not going to be stop, not be silenced,” she said. “I’m a warrior, sniper in the kingdom of God.”

Interview is longer than the transcript

She spoke to KPRC 2′s Joel Eisenbaum Thursday. Here’s what she said:

Joel: You’re an old hat at this already. I mean you had such an impassioned, on Monday that was pretty incredible how impassioned you were. Did you practice that speech?

Answer: No I’m upset. I’m upset. This is not, I’m not acting up, I’m not putting this up, people are dying. Do you understand? People are dying. Like we just had news that Herman Cain died. He didn’t have to die. People saying he should’ve worn a mask. Yes, he should have if he did haven’t hydroxychloroquine. But he should’ve worn a mask.

Joel: You’re saying Herman Cain died, he just died. He didn’t need to.

Answer: If someone would’ve given him hydroxychloroquine it’s most likely he wouldn’t have died. Just like every other people, just like every other person that has died from coronavirus did not have to die.

Joel: But, you understand the world health organization, the FDA they don’t agree with you?

Answer: Of course they don’t agree with me.

Joel: They think you’re dangerous?

Answer: Of course they think I’m dangerous because I’m speaking the truth. I said it many times. Number one: Ask Dr. Anthony Fauci, when was the last time he saw a patient?

When is the last time he put a stethoscope on a patient’s [inaudible] and I’m willing to ask him that. Number two: I’m still waiting for him to come and give me a pee sample to find out if whether he’s on hydroxychloroquine to treat himself. The studies that we did on hydroxychloroquine were done without Anthony Fauci.

This is craziness, I have treated right now, over 400 patients. This is Houston. My patients are going to speak up. You’re going to talk to them. You can, you can interview. Put something on the news and call and tell people that have been treated to call. We’ve treated diabetic patients, we’ve treated pregnant women, we’ve treated old people, 87 years old.

This is craziness. I don’t know what they are doing and somebody needs to tell me FDA, Anthony Fauci, WHO — why are you... why do you want people to die?

Joel: They think it has side effects. The efficacy there was that thing in the New England Journal of Medicine that came out today, that says it didn’t work.

Answer: Okay.

Joel: Yet another study says this doesn’t work.

Answer: There are many studies that say it works. There are many studies that say it works. People, I just had something on Facebook, that somebody, ‘Dr. Stella, we badly want to see your data.’ I say, ‘no you don’t. You don’t want to see my data.'

Joel: Why not?

Answer: There are over 50, there are over 100 papers that have been published over the world. In India, in Turkey, in France. Each time these papers come out (that) this thing works, they do a smear campaign, because if they’re not... Do you know how much hydroxychloroquine costs? $20. By taking hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, Vitamin C and Z-pak, tops, maybe $50-$ 60. You have a whole treatment for COVID.

Joel: You called it more than a treatment. You called it a cure.

Answer: It is a cure! What is, okay, what is a cure?

Joel: A cure means it’s eradicated.

Answer: YES! It eradicates the symptoms, it eradicates the virus... We see patients, day one, we put them on hydroxychloroquine. They come back day seven, day 10 and they’re negative. It eradicates the virus. It is a cure. I don’t know why people are getting crazy about this.

Joel: Well that’s a minority view on whether or not it’s a cure.

Answer: Okay, let me tell you something. When you have some 300-400 patients and none of them has died, it is not a minority view... I say this all the time. The doctors are saying this thing don’t work. They, most of them, don’t see patients. They’re, you know, dermatologists, or... listen I’m not knocking their specialties. They don’t see patients. And they’re like well, she’s a pediatrician. I’m a pediatrician and I worked in the emergency room. I’ve done that for years. When I trained in Africa, we train as general practitioners we don’t train as pediatricians or orthopedics or whatever. We train as general practitioners.

When I came here, I did a residency in pediatrics because that is what, that was the specialty, the Residency I got into. But once I finished residency, I got done with residency, I work in pediatrics, I’m working in emergency rooms see adults, intubating people I’ve done that for years.

Joel: Why not to silence your critics, publish your data?

Answer: And what would that do? I have the data, I’m going to publish it, but what would that do? How about Dr. (Didier) Raoult’s data? Dr. Raoult, a renowned virologist published the data for over 4,000 patients and they vilified him. Although I hear... France now has agreed for patients to see for people to use hydroxychloroquine. Recently... there is a doctor at Yale, that published data —

Joel: I saw that. It was in Newsweek.

Answer: So there is enough data. The minute one of those comes down then [inaudible] few doctors —

Joel: Then why is everybody not on-board with you?

Answer: They can’t be on-board with me because of Big Pharma. I can tell you, exactly what is going on. There are different layers here. There are people that are just opportunistic. They figured out if this virus drives people crazy and everybody is afraid and schools are lockdown they lose, somebody will lose the election. Somebody will win the election. That’s stupid.

Because the virus doesn’t care Republican or Democrat. Those are the opportunistic people. Then there are people that don’t have no clue. Doctors that are scared of this medication because they hear this narrative. They’ve never taken hydroxychloroquine. They don’t know it. I keep saying, dermatologists speak up. You put patients on this, 15 years, they take this twice a day for 15 years and nothing happens. Speak up. They’ve never taken patients off hydroxychloroquine because they had some kind of issue. Speak up. You know what I’m saying? They know that... I’m comfortable with this medication because I took, [inaudible] flavoquin, [inaudible] we took it growing up.

Joel: you’re taking it right now? Aren’t you?

Answer: Yes! I take two pills twice, every twice a month. I see, you saw our clinic. Are we social distanced in this clinic? We can’t.

You know something? I work with a surgical mask. This is my mask that I work with. I wear this mask so my patients can be comfortable.

Joel: You don’t buy the whole mask thing?

Answer: Listen, no. If you’re not on prophylactic, wear a mask. Do you understand what I’m saying? I’m not one of those anti-mask... I’m not anti-vaxxer... I’m not anti all those things. I’m just saying all this vaccine, mask and everything, if they put everyone on hydroxychloroquine, schools would open back up. If they put the vulnerable.

Joel: Like preventatively?

Answer: Yes sir.

Joel: You don’t even have to be diagnosed?

Answer: You don’t even have to be diagnosed.

Joel: You’re going to run afoul your medical license if you start doing that aren’t you?

Answer: My medical license?

Joel: Yeah?

Answer: So you think I should defend my medical license over people dying? Over people dying?

Joel: Aren’t you worried about losing it?

Anwser: Medical license?

Joel: Your medical license, yeah.

Answer: Really. Let TMB come after me. I should let people die because I’m scared of TMB. Or I should let people die because I’m scared of Anthony Fauci? I should let people die because I’m scared of the WHO? I’m not scared of any of them. I’m not going to let people die. And if they come after me, it’s going to be on! I’m not going to let people die. They can take my license, then do it. I don’t even have a license to defend. It’s going to be on. If they come after my license because I did something wrong that would be one thing. If they come after my license because I saved people... because every patient I have seen has lived. There are doctors out there talking smack. And I’ll tell these doctors say go see your patients. I had a young man drive almost 2-3 hours to get here. Because he went to the ER, he had COVID, he had pneumonia in the chest and they refused to give him hydroxychloroquine. He asked for it, and they refused. My question is that everybody has a right to try. If I want to try a ‘dangerous’ drug, let me try it.

Joel: You think?

Answer: Of course. There is a right to try it in America, it’s the law.

Joel: But I can’t walk into a doctor’s office and say I want to try this drug.

Answer: No.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

He should have pushed her more on the data. He should have asked something like...

"With no data, all people have to go on is your word. That's difficult to do with someone who talks about Astral sex with demons, reptilian government, alien DNA, praying the gay away, yoga is bad for Christians, etc. What do you say to them?"

RayRay10 and ElPigto like this.
  6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Ultimately this interview is dangerous, because there is a number of people that will run with this bullshit. It's a bit irritating. One of those people you ask for proof and they are like, "oh there is proof, but I am not going to share because...."

Xenon, jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RayRay10 and Ziggy like this.
  8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

If Trump claimed that toilet paper was a promising looking treatment for post-defecation hygiene in humans, Liberals and the media would refute his claim, and insist all humans stop using toilet paper.

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Bidets are, objectively, better.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

With no more cartoons to post, this is mojoman's best argument...

jiggyfly, RayRay10 and dookiester like this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Excellent article. We live in an age where the outrage on one side ends up pushing the other further to the other side. Just a constant back and forth...a car crash culture where everyone is stopping and pointing at someone else's accident instead of just driving by and getting on with their day.

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

interview with Dr. Risch at Yale

#173 Commodore, Jul 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Good ****.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Commodore

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Since I usually don't click on things that appear be to be pulled off facebook, can you summarize what the video is supposed to communicate? Is this from steve bannon and jason miller, two former trump people? Are they now medical and science experts? And who is doctor yan?

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Commodore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Meng_Yan

Li-Meng Yan is a Chinese virologist and whistleblower who rose to prominence for her accusations against the Mainland Chinese government that it knew about the coronavirus much earlier than it publicly said that it did.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Sorry not watching needs more hashtags.

RayRay10, No Worries and Ubiquitin like this.
  19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I saw on another forum that criticism of her was making fun of her religion.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dr. Joseph Varon is another Houston doctor that believes in the controversial drug, hydroxychloroquine.

“I use it for every patient,” said Dr. Varone at his north Houston medical facility, United Memorial Medical Center. “I have no problem telling people about this is a drug. I would take myself if I were to get ill and required to be in the hospital.”

Dr. Varon says he has experienced success in over 300 patients. The drug is a component in his recipe for success.

“I tell them this is part of a cocktail that we are going to do,” he said.

Dr. Varon believes in it because of what he has seen from patients who were never provided the drug prior to seeing him.

“We’ve had patients that actually get better when we give hydroxychloroquine,” he said.

When asked if these are patients that went to other hospitals first, Dr. Varon quickly responded: “That is correct.”

Since KPCR 2 Investigates first highlighted Dr. Varon’s facility and his use of hydroxychloroquine in May, national media has visited his facility and chronicled his success. It comes during a time when there has been much debate over the drug.

“It is a drug that has been politicized up the wazoo,” said Dr. Varon.

Varon was quick to admit he is uncertain of the drug’s ability all on it own.

“Does this by itself make a difference in survival? This the bottom line is I don’t know,” said Varon.

Varon admits to having concerns over the fallout from some of Dr. Immanuel’s comments, considering the success he has seen with his cocktail approach.

“The small amount of credibility you had with hydroxychloroquine, because of some of the statements she made, may go away.”

Varon made one thing clear during his interview with KPRC 2: Hydroxychloriquine should only be administered if a COVID patient is in a hospital receiving medical treatment.

On Friday afternoon, the Texas Medical Board put out a statement reminding the public there is no definitive cure for the coronavirus at this time.

RayRay10 likes this.