1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hydrochloriquine/Z-Pack/Zinc, savior of America?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ElPigto, Jul 27, 2020.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RayRay10 and tinman like this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A few things that I don't get about the outcry that doctors are being censored and prevented from providing effective treatment with these drugs are.....

1.Who is stopping them?

2. What authority do those people have to stop them?

3. What motivation do they have to stop them?

4. If the reasons are political, how did these political groups take over medical supervision but aren't able to control other parts of the government?

B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

breh HCQ doesn't do ish. There's a reason they aren't prescribing it. I prescribed it (reluctantly) for that first month when they were pushing that cocktail narrative. No benefit

DVauthrin, Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Yule C

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I read the article and seems the reason for not using them has to do with how the US sent them? I understand that the doctors don't believe for these pills to be the miracle cure and they quote Brazilian doctors that say this, but sounds this was more of Trump wanting a pat in the back for helping a poorer country. Problem is they don't have the manpower to breakdown the shipment to distribute accordingly + the country already stocks this drug in advance to combat Malaria, so it was unnecessary to send this drug to them. I mean, Trump stocked up our federal supply that isn't being used, so I guess he tried to pawn some of that stock on somebody else.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

This right here is the argument I’m making. You’ve tried it with your patients and did not get results with it, I’m not sure what are all the particulars in your demographics and the secondary drugs of choice that you were using, but I trust that you knew what you were doing for the best of your patients. For some others that were using HCQ and have had results, more power to them and they should continue. It should be this cut and dry, but it is not. That is why we are having this conversation and I don’t care what anyone else is saying that there is no controversy, they( whoever they are) do not go after a drug with this level of viciousness for no apparent reason. We will soon find out like most things that don’t pass the smell test.

8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I mentioned it before, and many many people are talking about the best cure, and that is the undisputed fact that people who were in the hospital and RECOVERED all ate Jello when they were hospitalized. ALL of these people RECOVERED!!!!

Jello has been shown by many many doctors to have the same therapeutic success as Hydrochloriquine.

Keeping one of Maggie's magic rocks in your pocket works on Covid-19 AND bears!!!

B-Bob, TWS1986, ROXTXIA and 6 others like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

That's okay. I'm sure the worldwide sufferers of lupus won't care. They want to Keep America (and Brazil?) Great.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. ROXTXIA

Yes, but it was lime flavored Jell-O.

Some people would rather die than put lime-flavored Jell-O into their body.

Tests are still being conducted on cherry flavored Jell-O, but so far its efficacy is questioned.

No Worries, Rashmon and RayRay10 like this.
  12. Rashmon

To clarify, many family members are saying that patients did not even have to eat the Jello for the CURE. It worked just as well if it was in the same room or on the tray. Many, many doctors and nurses are saying having the Jello in the hall or next room brought the same CURATIVE power and therapeutic effectiveness as HCQ!!!

ROXTXIA and RayRay10 like this.
  13. ROXTXIA

Wow. Kinda like cutting an onion in half, spearing the half with a fork, sticking it in a glass jar and setting it next to the bed of someone who has a cold......

Wait a minute. A cold is the coronavirus. Why not just use onions? Eureka.

Calling Doctor Trump.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Rashmon

I see a CDC job in your future.

Jimmy Chase and RayRay10 like this.
  15. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

https://www.foxnews.com/media/risch-cnn-anchor-berman-hydroxychloroquine

More BS from CNN about HCQ. This doofus fake news stooge is the latest to tow the line in attacking this drug. The truth will come out sooner or later. You just can’t keep silencing and shaming practitioners over a 65 years old over the counters in lots of countries anti malaria drug.

16. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

How long before we hear the truth?

RayRay10, Jimmy Chase and KingCheetah like this.
  17. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

'Sorry to burst the magic bubble' says Florida lawmaker of hydroxychloroquine as he battles COVID-19

Florida State Rep Randy Fine (R)
    "I have never had to deal with anything like this. And for those who want to believe that (hydroxychloroquine) is some kind of magic solution, I’ve been taking that too (I don’t oppose it, but I am tired of people pretending it is magic),”

Fine has now stopped responding to commenters asking about whether he was taking the therapy.

"I just got tired of every time I made an update people stating that if I just took (hydroxychloroquine) I'd be magically healed which was particularly frustrating because I was taking it,"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sorry-burst-magic-bubble-says-180317285.html

No Worries, RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

interview with Dr Zev who was successfully treating patients in NYC with HCQ back in March

all the people that claim to oppose The War on Drugs are happy to give the FDA prohibition authority

#278 Commodore, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

How has the FDA prohibited HCQ? Doctors are still free to prescribe it for off-label use, aren’t they?

rocketsjudoka and RayRay10 like this.