1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Hydrochloriquine/Z-Pack/Zinc, savior of America?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ElPigto, Jul 27, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

This is much deeper than that bro. I briefly brought up France in my reply to the other poster. In my years of practicing medicine, I have never seen a coordinated attack against a certain drug like they do with HCQ, and it’s not just in America but it’s in Western Europe too.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So... what is your theory that the entire world is conspiring against HCQ?

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Have you ever seen such a stubborn coordinated approach to a drug either?
    All from a passing statement from trump no less!!

Talk about coordinated!!
    Jordan going on about it...
    People here! You!!
    Rush Limbaugh is obsessed with it..i tune in once in a while and its every time man. You are a medical guy this sounds acute!! Its clinically addicted! ....its amazing how coordinated!
    All from a passing statement!! Do you realize how nuts that sounds? Like why are we STILL talking about it?
    I have zero medical training and know more about hydroxycloroquine than michael jacksons anesthesiologist!!!
    And my name aint baby

4. generalthade_03

Not the entire world but the coalition will soon be exposed, it’s only a matter of time. In the meantime, protect yourself, protect your loved ones, do not be a sheep that is being led to the slaughterhouse.

5. generalthade_03

Lol. You had me at MJ’s anesthesiologist!!!

IBTL likes this.
  6. bobrek

You didn't answer my question. What's your theory? What is this coalition? What's their purpose?

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Imagine being such a druggy you have your own anesthesiologist. That is next level

RayRay10 and B@ffled like this.
  8. generalthade_03

I’m working on it and pretty sure I will not like what I found. I’m not the only doctor who feels this way. Just had a zoom meeting last week with about a hundred of my colleagues and it is unanimous how we feel about the craziness and weirdness of this whole thing.

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Admit this is nothing to do with hydroxycloroquine.

That is the first step.

I get it.
    We all get it. Its about trump 'being right' and 'owning the libs' the at baffling part here is ALL of us want hydroxycloroquine to work!!

Like this is awkward now because its STILL not proven and we just want to move on and hope it helps too. Survey says so far ? Creepy and lets change the subject. Its tired.

I mean with 150k dead any ray of hope is a ray of hope. I get it any data point is a good one if a good one ya dig?
    It weird..in fact its uncomfortable now. Take it and if i get that sh*it pass me the hydro AND the hydroxo and anything else you got michael jackson style

MAMMA SAY MA MA WHOSAW

RayRay10, NewRoxFan and peleincubus like this.
  10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

If hydroxycloroquine turns out to be the meaning of life is the next logical step that trump 2020? / s
    Amirite?

Trump saved us?
    Trump saved x # of lives?

Even though the drug is 60 years old?
    Im just trying to follow the cop math and gymnastics here
    Thanks

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. bobrek

So... you have no theory. You don't know who is in this coalition. You don't know their purpose. I'm convinced

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. generalthade_03

Stay tuned ....

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Generalthade, Daschuda, Texx, etc....

[​IMG]

RayRay10 and KingCheetah like this.
  14. bobrek

Spoken just like Trump. Gonna cure AIDS, gonna end childhood cancer, gonna have a great new Healthcare plan in two weeks...

RayRay10 and KingCheetah like this.
  15. dobro1229

HCQ truthers obviously believe the government is in bed with the drug companies to keep people sick so they can release their drug in a few months and then they make a ton of money right? So the government doesn't want you to take HCQ because of money?? That's the basic premise of this conspiracy theory right??

Logic:

Do you lunatics not realize that last quarter our GDP declined by more than 9%.

DO THE MATH here folks. That is more than a trillion dollars just vanishing from the air in our economy... in one quarter. What do you think the profit would be for one drug distributed 3 billion times?

MATH.... do you guys believe in it....???? This conspiracy theory is just plain stupid.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. bobrek

I love the irony of Trump supporters who believe in all of this bad government conspiracy stuff, yet they remain steadfastly loyal to the guy in charge.

RayRay10 and dobro1229 like this.
  17. dobro1229

Right... like if the Democrats had this much power, and were this maniacal, how in the hell did they not find the Pee tape or at least deep fake one? Obama can shapeshift as a reptile but he can't make a good deep fake?

The Democrats can't even get Trump's tax returns from the IRS. Hell they should love how good the deep state actually is at their jobs if institutions like the IRS are that good at protecting one persons taxes.

And you are right.... Trump is the government. Him and Steve Mnuchin (producer of Hollywood gems like Suicide Squad) literally are the ones funding vaccine studies by shoveling money at drug companies. If this theory was reality, Trump would be the one person who would absolutely have to be involved in the conspiracy.

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. generalthade_03

Keep on worship the golden calf then. Go on be a sheep and never question anything again.

19. generalthade_03

Just for once put Trump aside and ask yourself what the hell is going on here? I’m the guy that is far from a conspiracy theorist. I’ve spent my entire life devoted to my profession with years spent in schools learning to be better. If you just blindly take everything the Dems and the fake news media spewing out then it’s on you and nobody else. Why are you so easily misled? Don’t you at least want to know why they are going so hard after HCQ to the point of banning its use? Please don’t bring up the talking point that it does not work and the deadly side effects of this drug.

#239 generalthade_03, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    B@ffled likes this.
  20. dobro1229

I used to believe that Bush let 9/11 happen back in the day, believe that residual energy creates "ghosts" or residual paranormal activity, and am pretty convinced that there is some form of extraterrestrial life out there.....

And yet this conspiracy theory is just plain stupid to me. It makes no sense that the government would suppress a drug that works in order to completely crash the economy so the government in bed with the drug companies can make a few billion on a vaccine.

We are ALL losing with the Covid 19 pandemic. Nobody is winning anything. People are dying, and the majority of people are suffering greatly economically. If Hydroxycloriquine worked the pandemic would be solved because so many people are already taking it, and there have been studies after studies after studies that show it's not a cure. A cure or a treatment is the cure.

And If you want to take it, you should take it. I know docs are still prescribing it today. The chances are if you get Covid you have like a 75% chance of not going to the hospital anyways so you can just feel like it worked, and live in whatever fantasy you want to live in.... but if you are in the unlucky 20% of people who do go to the hospital or the even more unfortunately 3% of people who pass away, you might feel differently.

You do what you want, but don't come around calling the people that research & pay attention to the actual science sheep... please.

RayRay10 likes this.