1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How the alt-right is radicalizing American youth

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jun 8, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Soros is a bad person regardless of his history of helping confiscate property from Jews when he was a teen. He said he feels no guilt from it. He also said the year of German occupation was the happiest year of his life.

He is the same as the Kock brothers who in my book are out to accomplish the same things for their class. In fact both he and the Kock brothers agree on some things, which should be your sign right there.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

There are more conglamorates and Sinclair is not nearly as influencial as you as making it out to be. Furthermore The NYT's knows from the past how to create demands to censor and they are just trying to make youtube look toxic because it benefits the mainstream outlets who are losing. This is about getting advertisers to be afraid to work with youtube and pushing people toward calling for censorship. This is propaganda and the fact that you can't see it is not surprising.

Also... go back read this part and look in the mirror:

"...the political left long ago abandoned the traditional liberal notion that those who disagree have a right to speak. Instead, they must be deplatformed and their advertisers punished, lest their nefarious ideas spread and metastasize. 'Repressive tolerance,' in the parlance of Herbert Marcuse, has become a mainstay of left-wing thinking."

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Sweet Lou 4 2 is a coward who makes "liberals" look so bad I doubt he really is one. He's just a media consumer on the blue team with a big-ass belly of self-righteousness.

Consequently, he is relentlessly pro-war.

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here's a great article on how big of a lie the whole conservative censorship schtick is:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/conse...nline-but-they-keep-holding-hearings-about-it

#204 Sweet Lou 4 2, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...eory-roseanne-barr-twitter-rant-a8377301.html

No

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Tuesday
    Saturday
    Just copy and paste "anti-Semite," Sweet Lou. The more you say it, the more meaningful it gets ;)

dachuda86 and King1 like this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Bro, the audio of him saying this is out there. It is available for anyone who wants to listen to it.

I also didn't call him a nazi so not sure why your article matters. No one here is calling him a nazi. In fact it is widely known he fled. What I can call him is a sociopath at the very least.

How can a so-called liberal like yourself defend a billionaire hedgefund managing weirdo? Do you think he actually cares about the little people? If so please just stop. You have lost the plot.

#208 dachuda86, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  9. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

What is the least ethical churnalist publication for $200? The one who doxxes a black forklift driver for a meme

Though does anyone have an issue that facebook just handed out his personal details?

I am a fan of how they quote other activist organisations (oh hey, we gathered data on a bunch of organisations that we classified as right and left, we won't tell you who they are, but trust us....that's not how a legitimate study works) as if that's somehow credible, i guess it works for some.

76 years later, and it's still the same game, and he lives as evidence of its success

dachuda86 likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You have no class and just go around screaming to create victim narratives. We know your schtick. It is worn out and we are not buying it.

sirbaihu likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

JBS nailed it. They got the playbook of the left and exposed it.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

FIFY

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Would you please point to where I called you an anti-Semite? I thought so.

#213 Sweet Lou 4 2, Jun 16, 2019
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

It's like I have stumbled upon the WWE main event: the alt-right and Islamic fundamentalism tag-team to bash the left. You guys are loons.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Fix yourself.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You see alt right whereever you see people who disagree. You have lost your mind... if you ever had one.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

FIFY

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Do you have to hate so much? You are toxic. I actually differ from their views... love how you accuse me of calling soros a nazi sympathizer as if I meant it as a negative while at the same time harboring altright views... which would mean I would love soros if he was into being a nazi. You don't have real deep thoughts do you? You just have literal crap spewing out your mouth to make trouble on this board. I wonder if you are a deep op alt right person intent on making the left look stupid. You are doing excellently if that is that case.

#218 dachuda86, Jun 16, 2019
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

FIFY

20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yes I will. And then you put ten dollars in the tip jar when I show that you are wrong. Deal?

dachuda86 likes this.